(OoO) Oh Dear, This is Something

(Part 2 to Micheal and Ritchie's what once was a lemon as requested enjoy)

Micheal pov

I have felt a certain buzz in my head since me and Ritchie did, ahem, that, and for whatever reason it won't go away, finally i give up and Iris message my mother, because i need help "Mother?" "Ah Michael, you look so charming as always, though why has it been six mortal years since I last heard from you?" "I was in the cave of Eurubus, and just got out thanks to Austin." "ah i see, now what is it you wanted to speak with me about?" "I've been feeling a buzz? That's the best I can come up with for what it feels like, in my head since i well um me and Ritchie-" "No, don't continue i know what you two did, sigh let me see." I can see her hand glow blue then she gasps and pulls her hand to her mouth "Mother? What's wrong?" "My son you're pregnant." I blink at her 'what?' I think then it hits me "Oh My Gods!" I cry out hand flying over my own mouth, "does that mean i have a kid growing in my head!?" I say with my hand over my mouth she nods then says "but i can make it so you will give birth you just need a feather from an Aphrodite child, tap your head with it then place it on your stomach and it will be done." I nod and she ends the call 'Not Bri she'll tell the whole camp before i can do the magic.....Bryan.' I sigh and think 'looks like i'm going to visit Bryan in his world.

(timeskip the getting to the portal and finding out where Bryan is)

I knock on the door of Bryan's office "Come in!" he calls and i open the door, "Bryan." I call he looks up and is surprised to see me "Michael what are you doing here?" I get to the point "I need a feather, one of your wings one." he looks at me confused so I continue "I'll tell you why after i have the feather if you promise not to tell anybody." he nods and a pink glow surrounds him, he's in his toga and wings out, he pulls one forward and tugs a feather lose and hands it to me, I quickly do as my mother instructed and can feel the buzz fade from my head and a new life enter my stomach area. The feather turns to dust and Bryan crosses his arms expecting my explanation. I sigh and say "I'm pregnant." "YOU'RE WHAT!?" Bryan yells surprised, "SHHH!! Not so loud I don't want everyone to know yet." I say then place a hand on my stomach "You're actually pregnant.....Oh My Gods that's fantastic, but why did you come to this dimension to tell me? You could have had told Bri, she's also a child of Aphrodite." "Yes, well she is quite a gossiper, so you know." I say with a shrug, Bryan smiles "ah I see. But that still doesn't explain the feather." I sigh and say Athena and her kids children come from their minds, so to have an actual baby i needed an Aphrodite wing feather to transfer the child into my newly formed womb." he makes an oh face then smile "you should tell Ritchie at least." I give him a surprised look "How?" he smiles and says, "Who do you think put up the silence spell around your cabin? I knew what was going to happen." I smile at him "thank you for that." he shrugs and then says "So off with you, unless you want me to get Ritchie and bring him here?" "I'll go thank you again, and please keep it a secret." I say leaving the room "Will do!" he calls out.

(time skip to Michael back in his cabin and Ritchie at his door)

Knock, Knock "Come in!" I call knowing it's Ritchie "You wanted to see me love?" he asks "Ritchie i need to tell you something important." he sees my serious face so he sits down and nods for me to continue "Ritchie I'm pregnant with your child." he blinks then blinks again, I blink and am in a bear hug, "This is fantastic news! I'm going to be a father!" he says from above me I chuckle and hug him back. He pulls back and kisses me on the lips "I love you." he says "I love you too." I say in return he puts me on my bed and runs out the door yelling as loud as Austin "I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!" I chuckle at his antics and rub my stomach and whisper "Hear that little one? That's your daddy being silly." I feel a small flutter and know that the little baby is laughing along with me.