(SNO) A Piece of The Devil's Flame (final part)

(time skip 2 months from the day that the deal was made)

(he's 5 months pregnant, he was 1 month pregnant when he had the flashback, 3 months when he made the deal, two months later he's 5 months)

I was starting to show, my stomach was getting harder to hide, and there was no way I could lie and say I had been eating more, they have seen my lack of appetite, ever since I made the deal with the Alpha of Packhaven two months prior. I sigh and rub my slightly bulging belly, little pup flutters and I giggle, "I know little pup you're growing so big." I whisper. I Put on my shirt and walk out of my house only to be met with the sight of Austin arms crossed leaning on a stump, "Hey Austin." I say "So when you gonna tell him?" I freeze and he grins "Dude we share a mind, I've known since you had your little flashback of The Devil being Matthew." i sigh and ask "you also know-" "about the deal? Yep. Clever, by the way. You need a lower class to deliver the pup, part of the tradition." he says, I smile softly, then realize he's been in my head "Wait, what else do you know but are keeping secret?" is ask glaring, he grins and rattles off "Bryan of Packhaven is the Devil's new adopted son and you consider both Devin and Bryan sons already despite not even knowing Bryan all that well." I sigh and say "you can't tell anybody." he rolls his eyes "you're going to have too soon, Alpha males with pups are only with pups for about 5 months." i sigh knowing this to be true, little pup flutters, "oh can i feel?" Austin says giddy, I nod and he places a hand on my stomach, little pup flutters at the touch "Aww, little pup like me." he says then lowers his head to my stomach "Hey there little pup I'm your uncle." little pup flutters more and I laugh, Austin stands up with a huff, "I see how it is you only like me when i can give you stuff." I laugh more and so does little pup, since their flutters continue.

I hear my name being called so I calm down, with an occasional giggle, and turn to see the rest of my pack, Micheal, and Peirre, standing their eyebrows raised (well Peirre doesn't have eyebrows but you know what I mean), and Austin fills in with a lie "Made a joke Ryan thought it was hilarious." I continue the act "well it was pretty funny." "No it wasn't!" "yeah it was!" and our normal routine of arguing resumes, and everybody rolls their eyes. "Well i came here because I think it's time for the next part of my plan." Micheal says, me and Austin stop, "The vampires and werewolves are getting together to make peace, so i say we crash their meeting and cause a little chaos." we all nod our heads in agreement, I'm doing it less, so not to make me dizzy and because i made the deal. We get ready to make chaos, for the rest of the day, and the entire time i'm worried for what's about to happen knowing i need Packhaven's help.

We reach the site and wait in the shadows, our scents masked thanks to a potion Blythe and myself made. We watch as the two sides come and start to talk, little pup flutters and start to feel slightly sick but I ignore it. Micheal gives the signal and all jump out, though i walk out not liking this one bit, "Why, hello to you all." Micheal says with a bow, they all bring up their guards, and I start to feel worse. Blythe splashes the reverse potions on us, so our scent is revealed the Alpha of Packhaven glares at me and I shrug my shoulders before shuddering, I see his eyes widen, and he nods to me ever so slightly, understanding my message, /I had no partake in this, I'd rather not even be here, i feel sick.\ Micheal, the vampire leader and the Alpha of Packhaven have a dialogue of sorts, and Austin whispers in my mind <Ritchie? You okay man you aren't looking to hot.> I look at him straight in the eye <I think little pup has decided to make his debut> Austin's eyes go wide and my water breaks, All the werewolves freeze at the scent, pain hits me and my knees buckle, the Alpha of parkhaven jumps at me, catching me and laying me down. I start panting and tears stream down my face, "Pack! Code little pup!" the alpha yells, pain hits me again and I gasp for breath, I shut my eyes into a squint and can make out the outlines of people rushing around me. Pain strikes me again and I cry out, my wings flare outward, fire on their tips, singing the ground, i hear Micheal call to me "Ritchie! Please tell me what's wrong! Ricthie!" "Mate" i whisper before my eyes close and another round of pain hits me, and i am aware no more.

(Time skip after birth) (He's awake just not aware of what's going on, like you stare at a book 'reading' it but not picking up any information)

The cry of a wolf pup brings me back to my senses, "Little pup?" I call out the wolf pup yips at me before returning to crying. My little pup is placed in my arms, his ears are albino and he has little devil wings, I coo at him and he stops crying to yip at me i bring him to my face and lick his cheek, i pull him back and he sticks out his tongue in the cutest way. "I was going to ask who the father is but I can already tell." the Alpha of Packhaven says looking at me and little pup, I smile at him and look over to Micheal he is in shock and awe. I gesture him over, to which he does, "look at your new son Mat-Mike," (his nickname for Micheal/Matthew), Micheal looks closely at little pup, little pup reaches his hands up and slaps both hands onto Micheal's cheeks, he throws his head backward startled and I laugh. "Wait, you and my dad are a thing?" Devin asks confused, I nod and say "been mates for years." "Yeah during one of my punishments i was turned into a werewolf and just so happen to fall in love with Ritchie and mated him." Micheal says getting closer to little pup again, who again reaches for Micheal. I look up at Devin and see he wants to see little pup so i gesture him over, he quickly does, little pup looks at him and Devin says "Hi, I'm your brother, I guess." little pup reaches for Devin so Devin leans forward and little pup places his hand on Devin's nose, Devin goes cross eyed to look at the hand, resulting in little pup laughing. I smile and look up to see Bryan looking like he wants to join in but since no one knew of his deal with the Devil, he knows it would be weird, so i gesture him over, he freezes but slowly walks over, and i turn little pup to look at him. Little pup blinks and Bryan blinks then little pup reaches for Bryan, Bryan reaches a hand out and little pup grabs it and starts to suck on one of his fingers. "It would seem little pup likes you, welcome to the family." I say giving him a wink, he smiles and sits down with the rest of us. "So what are we going to name him?" Micheal asks, i look at little pup and say "Atlas" Micheal nods "Atlas, i like it" little Atlas bables agreeing with us and I smile happy to be surrounded by my family.