(FNAF/FTO-ISH) Secret Robotics

(y'all wanted part 2 here's part 2)

Bryan pov

When we arrive at my brothers house i see that the door is open and a unamused person is standing at their doorway, he has orange and blue hair "You know when you invite people over you're supposed to be home." he states Mario looks down embarrassed "Sorry Ritchie." the man, Ritchie, just smirks and gestures them inside "We got everything set up now we're just waiting on the guest of honor." he says as he shows the house to my brothers, Lefty looks ecstatic. When we get to the main room, there are a lot of people, "The home owners are back." Ritchie says and everyone turns to my brothers, and greet them but a white, brown and black haired man who looks a bit like Ritchie stares at me "Who are your friends?" he asks looking to my brothers everyone looks to me and Lefty, Lefty jumps forward, yanking me along with him "Hiya, I'm Lefty and i'm this dudes brother." he points to me and i facepalm, "Lefty, no don't go back to that, please that was the worst part of having you in the pizzeria." I say and he says "aww okay. I'm Lefty the Animatronic, from Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria." then he pushes me forward "This is Bryan Films he's the CEO of Fazbear Entertainment." I glare at Lefty "Let me go, Lefty." he raise his hands "Right, Right PTSD, backing up now." I facepalm, and turn to my brothers "sorry he's being him right now, he'll more than likely by the end of the night either steal your pickle jar or have a one to one talk with somebody and have them crying their eyes out." they laugh and turn to the others "This is our other brother." Mario explains and everyone gets a look of understanding.

A man pulls out his phone and looks at it "GUYS THEY'RE HERE!" he shouts and everyone takes a swan dive to hide, Lefty pulls me behind him and stands in a corner, "I'm telling you Jakey, you are awesome ignore those idiots and just be happy it's your birthday after all." I hear a female voice speak and I sneak a peek out, a girl around my age pushes open the door and a blue and brown haired boy around my age steps in and I swear my heart jumped out of my chest. "I k-know Kay, i j-just w-wish i d-din't have an-anxiety." -Bark- a golden retriever barks beside the boy, a clear service dog, "W-wait why are th-the lights out? D-did we come to l-late?" Jakey asks and the lights come on and everyone comes out not yelling surprise buy saying it quietly. Jakey gets tears in his eyes "t-thank you g-guys!" he cries as he speaks and everyone gives him a hug. I get a whiff of Lefty, and bang on his back to move, he moves forward and the dog barks surprised, I step out from behind Lefty with a cough, I gag "Good word Lefty did you ever dry off from when you were in the pool!?" he gives me a sheepish look and I groan. "Wash the animatronics, add that to my list of things to do." I mumble under my breath I hear a squeak and turn to look at Jakey and Kay, Kay is snickering and Jakey is red faced, Mario introduces me and Lefty to Jakey and Kay and then the festivities begin.

Half-way through the party Lefty comes running up to me "BRYAN!?" I jump and he grabs my shoulders, "how are you Mitch, Mario, and Colin's brother? And How did you get seperated!? Also what was that machine in your room I saw this morning!?" I blink at him then sigh, "Lefty who asked this?" I ask he blinks his optics at me, "Brandon did." he says I sigh and walk over to my brothers "You never told anyone?" I ask they blink at me pausing their conversations with friends. "Never really came up to be honest." Mitch says, "wait what never came up?" a purple haired man asks from beside Mitch, arms around Mitch's waist, "Our family, Pat." Mitch says, the man holding Mario looks over at Mario "You know now that it's mentioned you never did tell us about your family you just said you were brothers and the fourth was missing." Mario sighs "what and/or who brought this up?" he asks "Brandon asked Lefty who asked me." I explain, Mario sighs then shouts "EVERYONE MAIN ROOM!" footsteps thunder to the main room and everyone piles in Mario sighs and puts his hand on the bridge of his nose "Brandon, you know I respect you greatly but why the H%&$ are you asking an animatronic about our family?" he asks turning to said man, Brandon shrugs "I was curious." Mitch and Colin groan, I just stare at them "Welp. who else wants to know?" Mitch asks, everyone raises their hand, they look to me and I shrug and sit down next to Jakey. "Alright then i guess it's story time." Colin says and sits next to me, Mitch and Mario look to each other then they sigh and begin.

"We are a year apart in age, our mother was very active, that's why the four of us look nothing like each other." Mario begins, "Our mother loved us dearly and never wanted to let us go, but she was famous and had a lot of enemies, so one of her enemies had one of us captured and tortured." Mario continues but stops looking like he's going to cry as he looks at me. So Mitch picks up the story "it was the youngest Child and he nearly died, h-his lungs were, destroyed. A-and h-he-he would have died had our mother not spent a fortune on getting robotic lungs implanted, so he could survive." Colin gives me a side hug, and I lay against his shoulder, Mario begins again "After that she changed our names, Mine became Mario, Mitch was Mitch, Colin, was Colin and Bryan was Bryan, and put us up for adoption, Bryan, was the first to go, then Mitch then Colin." he looks to the side, "I got into trouble and became a thief, and got caught and am now here." Mitch speaks "I was raised as an assassin simple as that." Colin speaks "i got kicked out of my adopted home because of my multiple personality disorder." "And I had to deal with a psychopathic dead Child Murderer." I say they all look to me and I explain what happened to me.

"Man, William Afton had the biggest bounty on his head." Mitch says grupily i laugh. I feel arms wrap around me and look over and see Jakey giving me a hug "I-I'm sorry y-you had to go th-through that." I smile and hug him back, Oliver, the dog, is sitting comfy on Lefty's lap, Lefty is happily petting him. "Wait, what were your names before?" Austin (Bryan met everyone and knows everyone's names) asks we look to each other "Mine was Jacob." Mitch says, "Leo." Mario says, "Desmond." Colin says "Orion." I say. "Last name?" Michael asks "Drewlith." We say in sync Ritchie chokes on his drink "As in the missing kids of the actress Aurora Drewlith!?" Bri asks shocked we nod. "Well now that that's out of the way, let's get back to the party." Mario says and the party resumes.

It gets pretty late and I need to head back to the Theme Park, so i tell everyone goodbye. I grab Lefty, just as he grabs the pickle jar, and pull him to the door, and we head outside. I begin to head toward the theme park but get stopped by a hand grabbing mine, I turn and see Jakey holding my hand he's blushing and then does something that surprises me, he kisses my check "Th-thank you f-for coming!" he says and rushes back into the house. I smile goofily and continue walking, Lefty laughs "So that's why you don't talk about your love life at the park. You're gay." I look down slightly afraid he'll say the same things my adopted parents said to me, "Good for you." I stare at him surprised he just laughs "What you thought i'd hate you for it? Bryan, Dude, I'm the guy who befriended Molten." I nod 'oh yeah.' I think, and then we make it to the park, Lefty heads to his section of the park and I head to my room to sleep.