(D.S. Demon Slayer) The Demon Who Helped?

(Top is Sah'leent Mai'oon, bottom is Mistela

(Top is Sah'leent Mai'oon, bottom is Mistela......it's make sense later)

(requested by Ashl0390......so i made her part of the story...... hope you happy girl)

Michael pov

We all have just recovered from the speed demon we fought, my leg is still slightly killing me, Brandon has a sore back every now and then, Ritchie seems okay despite him having broken ribs from the fight, and David wasn't hurt besides a scratch so he's fine. We are traveling taking breaks 'cause my leg keeps going out and Brandon's back flares up, Ritchie caring for his brother always stops, while David terrified to keep going insists we stop when i drop. We travel for a few more hours until almost night-fall, when we stop finding an abandoned building, we all head inside and make camp, Ritchie says he'll take first watch and we all agree soon i hear the light snores of Brandon and the slight whimpers of David I stay awake for a bit longer waiting for....... "Hm, hm, hm, hma, hm." ah that Ritchie's melodious humming, i never know if he knows i listen but it doesn't matter, i listen to it for a couple seconds before falling asleep.

Ritchie pov

The second i hear Michael's breathing change to his sleeping one i swear under my breath grabbing my chest, bending over, tears pricking my eyes "oh gods!" I whisper fighting the urge to scream. I knew when my brother fell asleep 'cause i know my brother, David is easy to tell, Michael it took me a bit to recognize but i learned it nonetheless now i can tell when someone is sleeping and when someone isn't, handy trick for a wind demon slayer. I remove my top and look down at my bandages, they've come loose and aren't supporting my ribs, I grimace 'cause my entire chest is clearly swollen, of course that's because I won't rest. I sigh and redo my bandages making sure to keep them tight and my pain to minimum hisses, i put my top back on and start to mess with my sword, practicing how to swing without causing me severe pain it takes a bit but i get it right, that's when I sense the wind change and immediately know demons are around, I wake my brother and friends and we prepare for battle. "Hello, little slayers i am Sah'leent Mai'yoon (you know why you are the demon, you shipping jerk) i control the shadows, let's see if you can beat me." and we fight.

During the fight the demon uses her shadows to throw me into the ground face first, in the exact same way the speed demon threw me "AAGGGG!!!!" I shout feeling my ribs break more, i feel something wet in my throat and know one of my lungs must have been punctured "BROTHER!" I hear my brother shout but i can't move I'm in so much pain. "Oh bo-ho, the feeble little slayer hurt." the demon speak with fake sympathy then laughs "I love the pained scream! Let's see if I can make him scream ag-gluk." I hear it speak then stop abruptly and a thud is heard. "Hurry your friend is hurt i'll cover you go!" a female voice speaks and I hear footsteps "Brother!?" I hear my brother and he grabs me and i scream, "I know, I know, it hurts. I'm sorry." he says turning me over to face him, i can feel the wet liquid drip from my mouth down my chin "oh gods! MICHAEL! HELP!" my brother yells and Michael rushes over, and sees me "Oh gods, we need to get him to a healers tent." I feel my eyes begin to close "No! Ritchie! You need to stay awake!" I hear Brandon shout but can't stop myself, soon all is black.

Brandon pov

"RITCHIE WAKE UP! RITCHIE!" I shout in his face doesn't twitch, his breathing struggled and I fear the worst. "I know where there is a healer's tent, follow me." the female demon who took out Sah'leent Mai'yoon for us "H-how can we t-trust you?" David asks terrified, the demoness looks to us and says, "You can't but if you don't follow me your friend will die." I stand up with Ritchie in my arms "I don't care at this point please take me there." she smiles and nods, and begins to lead the way, I follow behind, and David and Michael follow me.

(time skip walking)

We make it to the healer's tent and I rush in, the healer jumps "Please you have to help my brother." I say, she takes one good look at my brother and then rushes to set up a place for him. Once the place is ready she directs me to lay him down and i do, he whimpers and I whisper "I know, I know, it's okay though you're in good hands." the healer turns to me "I will need you and another loved to ground him the spell to heal this many wounds will leave him soulless if not grounded." I nod and yell "Michael get in here!" Michael comes in and the healer relays the information to him, he nods nad lays beside Ritchie, i lay on Ritchie's otherside and the healer begins the healing spell.

David pov

After Michael went into the tent I was left with the demoness, we don't speak and she is just watching the woods, finally i can't take the quiet, it terrifies me so i ask "S-so what's you-your name?" she looks to me with her yellow eyes "real names are powerful in demon terms, are you asking for my real name or my demoness name?" she asks curious no anger in her eyes "o-oh i-i-i was j-just wanting t-to know what t-to call you." I stutter in fear, she smiles, "My demoness name is Mistela, but my real name is..." she says then leans in and whispers in my ear "Ash." I blush and say "w-well m-my n-name is-is D-D-D-David." she smiles again then asks "what type of slayer are you?" I blink then say "o-oh i'm a lightning demon slayer." she gives me a surprised look "a strong magic for sweet man? I was expecting something more like nature for you. Though if i' honest it suits you." I blush and say "well thank you." she smiles and claps her hands "um what?" I ask "you didn't stutter." I blush again "oh." she smiles and then Michael and Branond come out smiles on their faces "Will Ritchie be okay?" I ask and they nod I let out a sigh of relief. I turn to look back at the demoness but she's gone "Mistela?" I ask but no response "she told you her name!?" Brandon asks surprised i nod and say "both her names, demoness and real name." they both stare at me wide eyed then Brandon gives me a look "Well looks like someone found themselves a girlfriend." I blush and shake my head "n-no she just was talking to me!" they both laugh and walk back into the tent, I look around and spot something on the ground where she was sitting it's her crown i look at the gem and hear a message "if you ever need my help David, break the gem. I'll be there instantly." and I look around only feeling the wind, "a wind and water demoness." I place the crown around my neck because it can double as a necklace "you are very powerful Ash." I whisper then walk inside the tent to see Ritchie.