The True Enemy (Part 8)

Outside pov

Everyone travels to Camp Oasis, there they try to follow where The Seductive Rose took the Bryan's but they lose connection half-way through, then magic reappears and they see that they are in a castle.

"Foolish, that's what you are." OoO/FNAF Bryan says holding up the blade to SCP Bryan's neck "You thought that showing me memories, as well as fighting me with what little power you, was a good idea, now look at you barely standing, as for conscious, well the four of you aren't trapped together for nothing." he continues bringing up a viewing window showing the real Bryan's. Red is leaning against Hunter who is sitting there worried as Flame uses his fire on Soarin who bleeding profusely from his wrists, ankles, wings, neck, and waist. The world's gasp in horror, and Seductive Rose laughs "You honestly think that your fire will do much? You are in my blade there is nothing you can do." then lets the viewing fall, "Now I need you to do, one, last, thing." Red nods, "Good, bring me the son Hades." Red nods again and a portal appears in front of him, then in front of Xylo of the Demigod world, he is grabbed and pulled in, before anyone can react. "Good. Now Son of Hades i need you to revive my former body." "Never." growls out Xylo, "Oh, wrong choice, i have these fools at my command." he waves his hand and Hunter starts to walk toward him, "I can easily have Hunter walk into a blade, and doesn't he have a child? Hmm?" "Xylo growls "fine, just don't hurt them." "Good decision." then he waves his hand and Hunter walks back to where he was before "Now follow me." The Seductive Rose has Xylo follow him into a bedroom there lays a body, preserved in time, but clearly dead. "Revive that body." Xylo growls but nods then proceeds to revive the body, The Seductive Rose, waits then once the body is alive he places the sword in the hands of the body and the moves.

"Ah, finally, my own body those fools were beginning to get annoying, but they are still under my control, so I can do as I please with them." he says grinning "Who are you?" Xylo asks "Who me? Well my name is not known by many but it will strike fear into your heart." he says messing with his blade "I am Sechronis Raghoul (Se-chronis, Rah-ghoul) i am the only demi-child of a titan, the titan Chronis!" Xylo gasps, as do the demigods, "So in other words i'm you're crazy Uncle." he says then yells "RED GET THIS FOOL OUT OF MY SIGHT!" Red appears and drops him off at the camp once more.

"Now, to take control of this pathetic world and free my father, from his prison, like i was planning to do before had the Aphrodite boy not been so weak." Sechronis walks to the throne room where the other two Bryan's stand "Alright time for the main event, I'll use the powers of you four to open the gates, it will more than likely kill you all but i could care less, you just pawns to me." then he sits on his throne, "Let the games begin."