The Aftermath

Bryan pov

'I feel so stupid!' I think angrily to myself alone in my cabin, 'why would i even ask that!? There's no way in all of the gods that Jakey should love me again!' I continue to think 'especially since i killed Kay and tried to kill his brother, only for him to jump in front of Mitch and take Seductive Rose to the chest.' I sigh as tears start to prick at my eyes 'gods i'm so tired, but I can't sleep, if i do, i may not wake up me, and end up hurting people again.' I haven't slept since i got turned back into normal Bryan, and that was a week ago. I watch the sunrise out the window and get up preparing for the full day of wearing the <I'm Okay> mask. I sigh when I see my reflection in the mirror, dark circles under my eyes, pale skin, blank eyes, 'and to think i used to care about what I looked like.' I think, as I huff a laugh.

I've just finished up when i hear a knock on the door, putting on a smile I waltz up to the door and open it, there stands Jake 'i don't have the right to call him Jakey' i think smiling wider "Hi Jakey!" I say with fake enthusiasm. He smiles back "Hey Bryan." I notice something in his eyes "What's the matter Jakey?" I ask faking a curious tone, "I have to do a mission today so Mitch offered to watch you for the day." that's when i see Mitch behind Jake, "Oh well, that's all right, i completely understand Jakey. Go ahead and do the mission me and Mitch will be just fine." he smiles then bids us both a good bye, and leaves. Mitch turns to me and says "I'm only doing this because Jakey is my brother not because I like you, got that?" i hum and nod my head in understanding "Good. Now what is it you do exactly?" he questions. "I was planning a stroll through the woods with Jakey but i guess i'll just do it with you and mark some good places that Jakey can visit with me." I say grabbing my magical map and book, and walking out the door Micth in tow.

(time skip to them in the woods)

'This is so awkward.' I think as the silence of the forest resounds around us. As I walk I notice something out of the corner of my eye but instead of stopping, I keep going for a few more steps and mark down its place for later. We wander for hours until the sun starts to set, so we head back to camp and Jakey is back so he comes and hugs both of us and says he's glad we were back safely. I eat dinner and head back to my cabin, same as always, and pretend to go to sleep. When i know that no one is up i sneak out of my cabin heading to the thing I saw in the woods, upon reaching it I see it's some sort of portal, I come up with a plan, and I'll follow through with it in two days.

(Time skip the days)

I'm back at the portal, smile on my face, I have written the letters to everybody, saying my goodbyes, and apologising for what im doing. I look back one last time before I step into the portal, the moon is high in the sky, it reminds me of the boat ride me and Jakey went on, I started to cry and whisper "Goodbye." and turn back to the portal and step inside. Everything goes blurry and I feel strange, when i finally can see again I'm standing in front of two people asking if i'm alright, I look into their eyes and.........

In the span of a few seconds the memories of Bryan, Son of Aphrodite, are altered so he has no knowledge of being a demigod, it it's place are the memories of Bryan Films.

....."Of course I'm fine why wouldn't I be fine?" "You spaced out there bud" "Yeah we called your name for like 5 minutes." "Oops my bad just lost in thought i guess." "You're always lost in thought." {Laughter} "Yeah i guess I am."

(A/N: first person to guess, correctly who the two people are, gets to have their character in one of the stories)