(Minecraft Roomies, MR) Spark

Pink's pov

'Alex actually asked me a very good question this morning, one i seem to can't get out of my head. Honestly I'd usually try to forget what Alex said but this won't stop bugging me, <If Rusty is a void, which is empty and lifeless....what gave him life to become Rusty?> i didn't, and still don't know the answer. I'm going to have to ask Rusty about this.' I think to myself, sitting on my bed petting my cat. I get up and head downstairs, i find Rusty is watching a Christmas movie and Alex is.....i don't even know. "Where's Alex?" I question, Rusty looks around "I dunno" he says returning to his movie. I sit next to him, and watch the movie for a little bit, then I ask "Rusty what gave you life?" "What?" he questions "Life Rusty. What gave you life?" I repeat myself, he gives me a weird look, "what brought this up?" he asks confused, "Alex actually." I say. He gives me a 'are you serious?' look, I just shrug, then he looks thoughtful, "Well, this is going to sound weird, but a void is given life by a spark." I tilt my head listening. He continues "The spark is special, it gives the void a purpose and reason for being 'alive', like we're the tiniest bit human." he pauses, looking at me I nod for him to continue. 

"The spark isn't even in us voids, it's in something or someone else, so it's our goal to find it." I hum and ask "Do you know what happens when you find it?" he thinks for a moment then says "When a void finds their spark they tend to live the rest of their life with the spark and if it's in a human then they stay with it until the human dies then they just....die." my eyes widen, and i ask "Do you know where your spark is?" he looks down and says "No, but I can use my powers to give a relative location its in, or a place i'll meet, or find, it, or even a time period it'll be in." I nod and ask "Can you do it know? That way I can try to find it with you, because I'd rather not have you randomly die on us." he smiles nodding his head. He closes his eyes for a moment then a pink strand of power floats from his fingers to.....ME!? His eyes pop open and he looks to the strand then to me, shock dancing in his eyes, "It would appear you're my spark...." he says quietly. I nod and then reach my hand over to the strand and lightly touch it, Rusty moans, and I pull my hand away from the strand quickly and ask panicked "Did that hurt!?" "No, it felt....nice." he says blush on his cheeks and I get what he's implying so my face burns red. We sit there both faces red and unsure what to do, then Alex bursts in and yells "FINALLY!!" both me and Rusty turn to him and he continues "I've been trying to get you two together the whole time! Now you two are connected and can finally be a couple, now stop being so shy and kiss already!" he shoves our heads together and we kiss, the strand glows bright and Rusty's form flickers from human to void, and back again, until he relaxes into the kiss, I realize I like the kiss and relax into it as well. I pull back when i need air and see Rusty appears to be dazed, I giggle and Alex cries out "YOU BROKE HIM!!" then starts to yell Rusty's name over and over again, I get up and walk toward my room, I turn to look back before going fully upstairs and see Rusty's eyes are on me, i wave then run to my room, slamming my door shut. I lay my back against the door and blush covers my face, a giddy feeling runs through me, I smile and think, 'I'm the reason Rusty is alive' i head to my bed and fall on it, face first and mumble into my mattress talking to my cat "my liev is somush beffer vow" (My life is so much better now), my cat merely meows in agreement.