(FTO) "You Know What" (Part 2)

Mario pov

'Three days! Three days! It's only been three days since my heat started and I am in agony!' I think as I whimper, because another heat blast hits me. 'Mitch is making cookies for Bryan and myself since we are craving what our chosen mate's favorite dish is.' I continue my thoughts trying to stop my thoughts from going to Kay (My Book, My Ships). -Whimper- "Jakey..." -whimper- i hear from across the cave. 'Poor Bryan not only is his mate Jakey but their also dating so he is having his Hatching Urges (Bryan wants to lay/have Jakey's hatchlings/babies) worse than ever.' I think in pure agony since i can't go help my brother since I'm in just as bad position. {BZZ, BZZ} i hear from nearby lifting my head up i see it's my lacrima that keeps me in touch with my brothers and sister, 'The only who would need to call me would be Colin since, Bryan is out of order, Mitch is making cookies, and Jazmena is stuck in statue mode for the rest of the day.'(Jazmena (me) is a Sound Dragon, meaning controlling sound as magic, and her 'statue mode is part of her punishment of being trapped in the cave) I think as I reach to grab it. "Oh thank dragons you answered." I hear Colin say sounding relieved. "Uh, yeah? Why? What's wrong?" my older brother instincts coming into effect. "We may have had an issue......" Colin says trailing off at the end "Colin?" I question him strictly "^TheGarden^attackedandtherearealotofpeoplehurtandithoughtsincetheydidn'tknowaboutDragon'sCaveallofuscouldgotheretohealup." (^The Garden^ attacked and there are a lot of people hurt and I thought since they didn't know about Dragon's Cave all of us could go there to heal up.) Colin says rushed, but I understood him. "Ugh," I groan and Bryan whimpers in the background. "Fine just don't let anyone actually in the cave I don't want to do something i'll regret later, same with Bryan." I say then heat hits me and I whimper. "Oh dragons!" I moan out curling around my stomach. "Mario!?" I hear others call my name that's not Colin, gritting my teeth "This is on open sound isn't it?" "Yeah, sorry the guilds wanted to know who i was calling." 'Ugh.' I think out loud i say "I'm fine, just my magic being a pain in the but." Heh, that's an understatement." I hear and my head snaps to see Mitch standing at the mouth of the Cave cookies on plates in hands, and my mouth starts to water. He walks over and places one of the plates by Bryan, and he attacks them devouring them, then he walks to me and places my plate by me and asks "Who are you even talking to?" I reach over and grab a handful of cookies stuffing them into my mouth "Cofin ans va gifds" i say with a mouth full. "Oh?" he says raising an eyebrow. "Hi Mitch!" Colin calls from the Lacrima "Hi squirt, now what's this about gifds?" Mitch asks utterly lost "He meant guilds." Micheal says with venom in his tone. "Oh." Mitch says face paling and I bust out laughing, "Stop laughing you dork you'd look the same way I would, if you betrayed your guild!" he yells at me. "Nope!" I say with a giggle "I'd be dead, Ritchie and Bradon don't take too kindly to betrayers" giggles continue. Mitch sighs "This is why you never eat sweets you end up climbing the walls." I giggle more and say "Shoot me, they're good, and don't take my cookies, they're mine." as I grab the plate and bring it closer to me. Colin laughs, and Mitch rolls his eyes. "Colin?" I hear a girl say, "Yeah Lily?" Colin replies "Can we go or not i'm confused..."she continues trailing off. "Yes they can come on the rules of no coming into the cave where me and Bryan are unless you are a Dragon slayer, and no killing Mitch." I say giggles subsiding. "Okay see you all soon!" Colin says and the call ends. "Welp i'm dead." Mitch says "Nah, more like I'm going to get extreme dodge lightning when i get back." I say back "At least neither of you have to deal with future jerks trying to learn every secret they can." Bryan calls from the other side of the cave. "We'll get future Jakey and Kay to go home later Bryan right now you need to focus on not dying of overheating since heats are extremely dangerous for you fire boy." Mitch says as he walks over to Bryan. "Hmm" he just hums and then his eyes close and he's instantly asleep. "I should go greet our guests, when they get here." Mitch says "yeah -yawn- you should." i say sleepily "Night Mario." Mitch says "night I say back.