(OoO/SNO) How? Just How?

(Requested by Monokumafan226, hope you enjoy) (I figured out how to do that! YAY!)

SNO Mario pov

Bryan asked if I could help Soarin babysit little Esperanza tonight while he and Jackson had a date night, i agreed, only because I love Bryan (like family) and plus i don't mind Soarin. What I wasn't expecting, was for Soarin be banned from coming tonight since he overworked himself and is exhausted, and for two replacements to come help. These two are Mitch and Austin of the demigod world, and they are relatively nice, the one downside to them is that Austin is completely crazy and Mitch is obsessed with dolphins. "I'm telling you Dolphins are the best you seriously need to try riding one." "I'll try riding a Dolphin if you try riding an Ostridge." "No way! Those things look to feathery!" "Well dolphins are slimy looking!" they glare at each other "Okay that's it! Both of you calm down! I have never ridden either and don't plan too, so i could care less! The only reason I'm putting up with you two, is because you have to tell Bryan why Soarin isn't coming." I all but growl out fed up with their constant arguing, and I deal with Xylo everyday, they both go silent and the rest of the journey is quiet. When we get to Ashbourne, Bryan is holding little Esperanza and Jackson is holding him, "Hey Alpha! and Mitch and Austin?" Bryan says a little confused "Our Bryan worked himself to the point of exhaustion, with his work as well as helping take care of Richeal." Austin supplies "So my brother asked if i could come in his place and Austin just followed." he smiles and says "Well wish Soarin a get well soon when you see him next." then he hands little Esperanza to me, she coos confused "Don't worry Esperanza, Mommy and Daddy are just going for a date, we'll be back." to which she relaxes against me, happy. He proceeds to rattle off a bunch of things and tricks that I know she likes and I roll my eyes "Bryan i got this go have a night off." he nods turns to Jackson and they walk off. "Soarin was right she's adorable." Austin says to which i smile, "That she is, now come on, you said you were staying so lets make sure she stays happy."

The rest of the night consists of the three of us taking care of Esperanza, we do a good job since the only time she cries is when her diaper is full. So when Bryan and Jackson get back they find a very happy sleeping baby, two sleeping males, and a watching alpha. "Thanks Alpha." Bryan whispers to me, I smile and roll my eyes "You're family there was no way I wasn't going to help." he smiles and I bid him goodbye. I turn into my wolf form pick up my two helpers and take them to the designated portal, when I get there I walk through only to come face to face with a Jackson lookalike "EEP!" he yelps out i chuckle and place my companions on the ground and revert to my human form "guessing you're Jakey." I say and he nods. I smile and say "your brother and Austin were very helpful today thanks for sending them." he sighs in relief then I continue "They were having an argument about Ostridges and Dolphins, you should probably have their sanity checked." he laughes and picks them up, 'geez he's strong.' I think "Thanks for bringing them back." he says to me. I tilt my hat then jump back through the portal and head home, thinking 'How? Just How? Are those two that crazy?"