The Author Being Evil (Final Part 3)

(this is a part 1/2, so there is another "The Author Being Evil"..........................................Enjoy (says in a evil sing song voice) MUWAHAHA!)

Outside pov

The four villains looked on at the new creation of Springtrap "I must admit that this is devious." "Of COuRSe iT IS, bOsS." "But how will we set this in play?" "That will be easy, leave it to me and Lucan." the four laugh and begin to make preparations.

The dimensions were all hanging out, mainly training and talking about battle strategies, but a certain demigod was trying their hardest to stay awake. Exhausted from their nightly flights, secretly training in their dark powers which they vowed never to use, but desperate times call for desperate measures, and their nightmares ones that never left him even after he knows that he is no hated for his past, said demigod is practicing with a certain shadow god slayer as others watch to learn from the battle.

"Your stance is strong, you've fought battle before." Shade states as he watches Soarin each circling each other weapons of choice raised, waiting for the duel to comince. "On your marks.....Strike!" Chie states and the two collide, their duel goes on until Soarin's tired body forces him to falter, which gives Shade the chance to strike him down "Victor, Shade!" Chie announces and there is clapping "That was good fighting skills Soarin, but you faltered at the end." Shade reprimands Soarin, "Sorry. Got distracted." Soarin says quickly and quietly, a trigger for Shade to see something is wrong. "Hmm, go get some rest you look more tired than me." Shade says and Soarin's mouth drops in surprise "How did you-?" he begins but then throws his hands into the air and just leaves not wanting to question the shadow mage.

As Soarin heads to his theme-park he feels himself getting more and more tired, but he makes it to his hotel room. Once inside he lays on the bed and starts to doze unaware of the shadows hovering over him.

(Galaxy is going to kill me, oh well -\(-^-)/- (my attempt at a shrug))