(FTO) Something's Wrong

Bryan pov

"I am starting to think that there is seriously something wrong with me.' I think as I lean back against the wall of the new guild hall, hand clamped over my mouth my stomach doing somersaults. When my stomach calms, I stand back up and resume my trek to the meeting wing of the guild, 'it's been a week,' think as I round a corner, 'I shouldn't still be getting motion sick.' I sigh in relief as i get to the door, seeing that I'm not the only one late, there are still a few people not here yet. I walk over to my usual place by Jakey and Mario, and sit down, waiting for the meeting to start, Jakey comes rushing in a couple of seconds later, Oliver at his heels, he makes it to his seat and says quietly "Booyah! Made it!" and I giggle, he turns to me blush on his face and i gives me a goofy smile. Soon everyone starts to stream in and those that were already here head to their assigned seats, when everyone is calm the guild leaders begin. "We need to start sending you all on quests, but we need to pair up in teams of four." Bri states, "We've already decided the teams." Micheal says, "They are as follows." Silver speaks, "Boat, Myself, Relana, and Seek." Brandon says, "Bri, Silver, Innmo and Bjorn." Ritchie says the next group, "Bryan, Jakey, Mario and Kay." Bri speaks again, "Mitch, Pat/Alomose, Colin, and Lily." Micheal says "David, Tapio, Lo'pho, and Kit." Silver says the next, "Bri, Silver, Innmo and Bjorn." Brandon says "And lastly myself, Micheal and Devin." Ritchie finishes. "We all can't go on missions so we've selected two teams to go on missions," Bri starts "They are Bryan and Mario's group, and David and Lo'pho's group." Silver says holding out two requests one in each hand. Mario goes up and gets one of them Lo'pho the gets the other, and the two groups leave the meeting hall to speak about their mission. "Alright, this seems like a simple one, just some petty crooks terrorizing a town." Mario say reading over the mission, we all nod and go to get ready, after a little bit we all meet back up and head out.

(Time skip to arrival at town)

'Ugh i really hate motion sickness,' i think as both me and Mario are puking over the side of the dock. Kay and Jakey rubbing our backs, each mate to their slayer. When my stomach calms enough i stand up on my own, a little shaky but good, i see Mario's been good for a bit, so I give a thumbs up to my group and they all smile then we start to head into the town. We get through the introductions and get the information we need, so we head over to the specified location. When we get there we see a group of bandits, all oblivious of our presence, I share a grin with Mario, which he returns, I whisper "Earthen Fire Demon?" he whispers back "Earthen Fire Demon." I grin again and cast fire out to strike the ground around the camp, the bandits get confused, Mario causes small tremors on the ground in the camp only, the Bandits become afraid then Mario makes a stone 'man' rise from the ground and I light it up with fire. Mario then uses the earth to distort his voice "You have defied my lands! Begone before i strike you down!" the bandits scream is terror and start panicking, Me, Jakey and Kay are laughing, then i whisper, "Jakey throw a time orb." He nods and does as he was told, some of the Bandits are frozen in time and the others are trying to flee. Sadly this doesn't last, I hear a branch snap behind us and spin around to see a group of scouts, having bows raised arrows pointing at us, I grab Jakey and Kay's shoulders and jump back out of the bushes, as they let them lose. The magic falls apart, since our focus is lost, the other Bandits grow angry and attack, the four of us handle each of them pretty well. Until my stomach rebels causing me to lose focus and misfire my spell, and the bandit i'm fighting hits the side of my head with their elbow, knocking me to the ground, my eyesight is blurry, my ears are ringing, my head is throbbing, and nausea courses through me. I feel a hand on my shoulder and in my sickly state i strike out trying to defend myself, my hand is stopped by another, and I start to panic feeling like I'm trapped. Then the hands are gone for no reason, something is placed under my nose it's.....cookies. 'Wait, cookies mean Jakey, and Jakey means im safe.' I think, I relax and feel the nads on my shoulder once more, the ringing in my ears lessen and i hear a quiet whisper "Bryan? Bryan? Bryan?" I blink my eyes and look over at Jakey who has his hand on my shoulder, and I slump against him i whisper out, "Something's wrong." and he hugs me tight, i feel myself being lifted but i don't fight it because i can smell Mario and know he's the one carrying me.

The journey back to the new guild is a blur i only remember being lifted up then, next thing I'm aware of is that I'm in the new guild hall, and everyone is around me, all with worried faces. Jakey is stroking my hair as i lay on his lap, Mitch, Mario and Colin are on the left side of me, and oddly enough, Alomose is also there, just to my right "wha?" I question trying to sit up "shh, Bryan relax." Jakey says pulling me back into his lap. Alomose hums, then says "Motiononiss (Mo-shean-oh-nis)" all look at him, he sighs then begins to explain "It's a type of motion sickness, it's the same in essence but just lasts longer than normal motion sickness' and it only comes after a strong bout of motion sickness affects the person, to recover from it you need balance magic to be kept on you for an hour a day for a week" I hear groans from all around, "We don't know anybody with that type of magic." Bri says, "Balance involves your ears, so just find someone who has a type of sound magic." Innmo says, all stare at him, "what!? I used to get motion sick everytime i exploded, but it was because my ears kept popping and didn't get used to the quick motion after the popping." he says. I see my brothers look to each other "Jazmena." they all say at the same time, "She's still stuck though, we can't bring her here and Bryan shouldn't be moving." Colin says frustrated, I raise my head to look at Jakey and whisper "Can you help me sit up?" he looks worried but does anyway. When i'm sitting i focus on my vocal chords and turn them into my dragon forms, "Jazmena, Dragon of Sound! Your punishment is deemed finished and your services are required. I need you to come to me and aid me." I get a quick response back "You got it little bro." I smile and return my vocal chords to human and i lay back down in Jakey's lap.

Outside pov

Jazmena comes quickly and does her thing and helps Bryan, she joins the new guild of United Front (It's all the guilds combined into one after the incident of Torture). Bryan gets better everyone is happy.