Worlds Collide, and A Secret Plan is Made

(SO, this is a leading up to the prolouge of my new story......i'll put the prolouge in next as well as make the first chapter of the new story)

Outside pov

A sudden darkness has been cast over the worlds, they all worry for their safety and friends, a light flares in each of the worlds forcing them to collide. When the SCP's make it to the next floor they see they are outside the United Front Guild Hall, when the Demigod's and Animatronics awaken from their cabins or charging, they find themselves next to the combined homes of the Supernatural's. Packhaven, Mythspire, Ashbourne, The Flying Whale Rock, and the Devil's Castle, become one big town and its residents are surprised to see the Demigod's camp and the Animatronics theme park next to them on the right while on the left is the SCP Laboratories. The members of the United Front are surprised to walk out and find three new places to be outside their door, but now there is fear in their eyes, they all come together to talk about why this is happening, four sets of eyes lock and nod to one another knowing they needed to talk and would do so later. The leaders of each world, Guild, Packs, Scientist, Councillors, Owner and Animatronic, all gather and talk, all can hear and all but in their ideas, this goes on for hours until a plan is made, the shadows will be defeated and everyone returned home.

Later in the evening the four meet, they speak, and reconnect, then a sigh escapes one of them "We are going to have to hide the children." the others nod and a plan is formed.