(D.S. Demon Slayer)Air and Water's Trouble

(there is something at the very end for you readers so.....read all the way to the end!)

Ritchie pov

After my near death, and the healer senario, we ran into one of the sensei's (T-T i forgot his name but the pig faced dude) he told us to return home because we were needed. So after our running through trees we arrived at our home only to find it in flames, we searched for anyone but only found our Master (also forgot his name....but did anyone else laugh at David's inappropriate joke? XD i know i did) we got him inside and healed him to the best of our abilities. Now here we are staying the night protecting our Master, David and Michael are with him while me and my brother walk about the grounds searching for demons.

'I really hope Michael's okay, using his water as healing can be draining.' I think as I keep searching, my sword raised at the ready. I was feeling a bit light-headed but i didn't think much of it since i had just recently been healed, and i was supposed to be taking it easy. Minutes passes and I only felt worse, but still I ignored it, my main focus was protecting my home, well what little of it there was left. A strong wave of dizziness hit me, and i had to pause, i blinked trying to clear my vision, i also took a deep breath to help me feel better only to get a face full of smoke, i cough slightly and wave my hand in front of my face. 'Well atleast i know why I feel like trash.' i think, as i pat out a fire near me, then i continue on my wondering/watching putting out fires as i go. I keep going for a bit longer but soon stumble and lean against a ruined building my breathing weak, 'i should have gone back.' I think as I gasp trying to breathe, I see the world tilt and the ground get closer then I fade to black.

Brandon pov

I returned to the main building, planning to report to Michael. I was expecting my brother to already be done and back, but when i arrived he was nowhere to be seen. "Michael? Where's Ritchie?" I ask, worried, "hm? I actually don't know." Michael responds, "hmm, he should have been back by now. I told him to take it easy......" I say looking toward the doorway. "Uh...g-guys? Is th-there still fire ou-out ther-re?" David asks stuttering a bit. I go to nod then pause registering what David asked "OH GODS!" i shout, Michael says "Brandon calm down we don't know if that's the case!" "BUT MY BROTHER COULD BE OUT THERE IN THE FIRE! THE THING THAT IS EATING HIS POWERS!" I continue to shout terrified. David walks forward and smacks me, i blink as does he, he yelps and hides behind a pillar, silence then there's sound of shattering glass and David yelping.

A few seconds later it starts to rain and the air clears of smoke, footsteps sound and income three females, two demonsess and one human, the human has my brother over her shoulder, and one of the demoness i recognize....."MISTELA!?" Michael and myself shout surprised, she smiles and walks over to where David is hiding, and pulls him out from behind the pillar. "Hello David." she greets, he waves shyly at her, then she turns to her friends and nods, the human places my brother on the ground, I rush to his side "Ritchie!?" I cry out worried. "He's alright, just the smoke messed with his elemental power, it hasn't affected water boy over there since there's plenty of water ponds around, but had there not been he also would be in a similar state." the human speaks "Who are you?" Michael asks the human smiles "I'm Leah, Leah Amber Heart, the Earth sword mistress." She directs her hand toward the other demoness, who looks slightly human "this is my best friend Star, Star Heartif Numberson, she is half human half Lovely Kitsune." Amber continues and Star waves her loli-pop looking staff.

Mistela then speaks "I was actually heading here because i sensed danger was near David through my gift, and i stumbled upon these two, and we all came here. We found Ritchie just as David shattered my gift so i was able to teleport all of us here and my powers were freed so i made it rain to clear the fire and the wind to blow to relieve the winds of smoke." "That is very clever actually." Michael says thinking then Star asks "So? You two are a thing?" pointing to David and Mistela, both blush, Star hums, "your love is new and blossoming, which is adorable but not what's causing my magic to grow....." she looks at all of us then stops on Ritchie then her eyes go to Michael "Ah, you two, secret love hidden from the other. But yet it's one of the truest forms of love.....Delicious." then she walks off, Amber laughs, and follows after her.

Michael pov

After the demoness Star said that my face turned red and I froze unsure what to do. Something pushes me from behind, I fall but catch myself, sadly not in the best position....My face right above Ritchie's sleeping face. I freeze again and I hear a groan from quite a few people, I feel something push my head down and I end up kissing Ritchie. He kisses me back in his unconscious state, he opens his eyes......thought too soon, he's awake, and he brings me closer to him. When we both pull back due to a need of air, he's smiling, with a blush on his face and i can feel my own face doing the same, then we hear the cheering. I look up, and see Mistela hugging David excitedly, while poor David is a blushing mess, Brandon is smirking, Amber and Star are cheering dancing around. I send a water bolt at them and the two shriek at the cold, my head is pulled downward and i look to see Ritchie smiling and rolling his eyes then he pulls me to his chest and we cuddle.

(so, this is my 199th chapter and for my last chapter 200, and yes i'm making another book, so for my 200th chapter i'm going to write a -Insert Character- X Reader, so you all request some characters for the x reader, I won't say who won you'll just have to read the last chapter on your own)