The Memories Of Two (Part 5)

Outside pov

OoO/FNAF Bryan heaves a sigh once the room is destroyed, then looks to SCP Bryan and says "You're charged, good let's see what world we enter next, shall we?" then points the blade at him and it glows another portal opens and in the four step, and are greeted with another memory

"H-help!" I froze at the sound of the cry, 'that sounded like....Uncle Brandon!' I think and dash at the voice's location. I find him lying on the ground blood surrounding him and markings covering his body "UNCLE BRANDON!"  The guild of Divinus Magia gasps, I shout and rush to his side, he blinks at me one of his eyes has a strange marking, "B-Bryan?" he questions then grabs his arm and squeezes it, it turns black and blue before returning to it's strange black and white markings "Y-you need to leave! C-can't fight i-it for long!" I worry "What's wrong? How can I help?" I question hand hovering over him, he growls then stops abruptly, "Dragons...pant......Devils...pant.....Gods......pant....Balance......pant.......Fight.......pant.....Peace....pant.....Help me please." I nod understanding what he wants, I activate my dragon form and yell in dragon "I need the dragon of wind to come! My ally is a wind devil slayer and his devil is trying to fight for control! He needs you to bring peace to his magic!" I hear a reply "I'll be there as soon as I can but I'm far away, a week's journey by wing!" I nod and reply "Please come! I will wait!" then I return my attention to Brandon, but i hear a laugh "Soarin?" i ask recognizing the laugh as his, "Nope." he says stepping out from behind a tree then charges at toward me and Brandon and slices down, I watch as Brandon vanishes and the sword Soarin used glows. "WHO ARE YOU!?" I growl out grabbing him by the throat, he smirks then says "I can control the wind now, you holding my throat does nothing, but i will tell you who I am." he grins and i feel arms grab me from behind and I see Hunter "I'm what is known by this body as," I return my attention to the Soarin lookalike "The Seductive Rose." then slices me and i see black.

OoO/FNAF Bryan laughs as they are in the clearing that was where Brandon was "So you think this is funny, don't you?" he stabs the ground and wind surrounds them "I AM THE NEW MASTER OF WIND AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!" he yells and all the guilds growl. "Oh it seems wind heals because are already, ready for the next jump. Let's see what Hunter has in store for us hmm? Then my host's memories." he raises the blade, another portal, they step in and another memory.

"Holy mother of all things powerful!" I say in awe as I stare at the castle magic flowing from within "I agree." Helios says from beside me "Let's go in!" I cry out excited he laughs and follows in. We wander around the castle searching for what makes this place so magical, we find nothing until we reach the throne room, or what is supposed to be the throne room. Inside is pedestals with different objects floating on them Helios gasps in alarm "What's wrong Helios?" I ask worried "That!" he says pointing his nose toward a bone jaw"What is it?" I ask confused "The First Jaw," he says I look at him weirdly so he explains "It's the first ever werewolf's jaw the very thing that bit others to make the werewolves." I spin to look at the relic, then he gasps again "What?" I ask spinning back to him "The Fangs of Verrin! The first ever vampire!" my mouth drops as I look to the fangs "Bryan i think we're in the legendary First Vault." I blink shocked "Th-That can't be, the First Vault is just a myth......" I say looking around "Look at the artifacts they match up, The Furnace Feather of the first phoenix, The Shadowy Ectoplasm of the first ghost, The Iron Horn of the first Unicorn, The Gold Ring of the first Minitour! Those are only a few!" I nod unable to deny it, "We need to hide this. We can't have anyone finding this or all races of supernatural are doomed." he nods then asks "But how? So much power can't be destroyed or hidden for very long." I nod and say "An old Supernatural Hunter trick should hide it for a while." then we run outside and i use my magic to make holes all around the castle then drop dynamite into them, the ground beneath the castle vanishes and the castle sinks into the large newly formed crater, i use the opposite spell of the digging spell and bring back all the dirt I dug away covering the carter completely. I place a seedling of a Seros (S-air-oh-s) at key places around the crater's outline and use magic to make them grow "There, the magic is dampened and the castle gone it will be hidden for a while." we are both silent until "Helios we can't tell anyone about this place, not even the ones we love." "I know Bryan, and will keep it a secret." I nod then walk away.

"Oo, interesting, i'll have to find that later." OoO/FNAF Bryan says then sees they are at the crater, "Or now, but i don't have the proper tools to get the magic, hmm sadness, no matter i'll come back." then proceeds to slice at the air practicing his fighting, waiting for SCP Bryan to recharge his powers.