(ALL CROSSOVER) The Tale of the Lost Demigod (pt. 2)

"I entered into the new world with two people around me a girl and a boy they said i was their friend, and in the span of a few seconds i completely forgot about who I was and became a new Bryan, Bryan Films, some cookey, arrogant, selfish, guy who, if it came down to it, would die for his friends." I smile and let my appearance change into Bryan Films, red jacket on my back, wings gone. "The girl and guy were my friends Ersa and Jon, (Yes, i gave up on waiting, this is who was talking when he came to FNAF dimension) I went to college and lived my life normally until I bought a pizzaria wanting a bit of my own cash, i mean i was already rich but it was my family's and I wanted to make my own money to prove that i could live and work on my own. So low and behold i buy a Freddy Fazabear's Pizzeria, i get there to find an A.I animatronic, there and ready to help me her name is Helpy, and she stole my credit card more times than I can count. But I still go through with this project, I got new animatronics, and some not so new ones who wanted me to disappear, which would be Freddy, Springtrap, and i'm not really sure what Molten wanted but then again i never did." I take a deep breath, "I got Jon and Ersa in on it, because I enjoyed it, Ersa is now trapped in a time loop, where every night she has to survive her animatronics since they try to kill her, and Jon became insane and betrayed me." Tears return to my eyes.

"A few animatronics died, Rockstar Bonnie, Rockstar Freddy, A.I Afton, or SpringBonnie as we called him sometimes, but the worst part of all of this, is that my past caught up with me, once a killer always a killer." I take a shuddering breath, "Springtrap forced me to play his cruel game where it was my life of the animatronics. The first one to go was Orvile, I was trapped in a maze with one exit and no key, I was given a golden axe," I pull it out since i have it, thanks to the new Orvile "I didn't know what to do so I used my only clue, and Springtrap said Orvile had the key. I ran around and got Orvile to chase me, as he rounded a corner I swung and he was gone," I put the axe away and continue "I grabbed the key, dropping the axe and continued on, in the next room was Rockstar Foxy, Springtrap said either i press the button and lava kills Foxy or in 5 min we both die by lava, I tried to break the glass that separated us, but i couldn't and Foxy yelled at me he said "Just shut up and listen to me for five minutes, and push the button, Rockstar Bonnie and Freddy are both dead and i have no idea where Chica is, my time is up. I've lived my life but you haven't, I'm a machine you are a human so press the button." (Not sure if that's his exact wording but hey close enough) I pushed the button and watched him die, the door opened and I continued on." I hiccup crying harder "Th-the next room was Nedbear and Lefty, I-i had to choose between the two on who was to survive, Lefty told me to save Nedbear, since he was an old animatronic, so i tried, Springtrap messed with us the one i choose to die was the one i saved, I turned to Nedbear and watched him get crushed. Lefty journey with me to the next room where we had to escape a big warehouse with three of my friends chasing us trying to kill us, it was Pigpatch, Funtime Chia and El Chip, (Right?) we got out without them being killed so there was a plus." I turn my head away, tears still spilling out.

"The next room had Happy Frog in it, surrounded by an electric fence, I threw myself at it a couple of times to try to get her out, I nearly died, but then Springtrap said it was a puzzle and we had a set time to solve it in, I didn't make it in time, she was electrocuted, and was gone. The next room was Molten and he wanted me dead, so that he wouldn't die, Lefty and him were friends, but Lefty, who was hurt from losing his girlfriend and his friend, broke the glass underneath Molten and he fell into a pool of lava. We traveled to the pizzeria and found Springtrap, he had turned himself human again and was going to kill me, but Freddy came out of nowhere broke his arm and saved me. The portal, which is what Springtrap used to become human malfunctioned and created multiple versions of itself all round us, Springtrap fell in and pulled Freddy in with him, then they exploded destroying my pizzeria." I feel a hug and turn to see Atlas hugging me with Hunter holding him up to me, I hug him back. "Helpy came up to me and Lefty and told us to follow her, to which we did. She-hiccup-she saved everyone, and had the theme park, I had been planning on, up and ready for opening. None of them remembered dying because when they were saved those memories were deleted. A couple of days past and i started to get hallucinations of Molten and then there were voices and then the Twisted Animatronics came for me looking for information I supposedly had." I stop and look at the others, "I had none, but it still went on like this, then my home dimension, with Jakey and the rest of the Camp found me and gave me my memories back and our two dimensions were close together, then Twisted Wolf came to me and explained what, and why the other Twisteds wanted me. Turns out their Bryan didn't take the swing at Orvile and Orvile killed him so Springtrap stuffed him into a suit which just so happened to be a Wolf suit, so I helped him tell his friends and well, their world was healed and they are no longer bugging us." I finish up with a small smile

There's a flash of light and A.J. appears in the room, collapsing to her knees. "A.J.?" I ask her head shoots up and tears are streaming down her face "I'm so sorry I couldn't stop them." she apologizes, "What happened?" Flame asks "They know, everyone of your friends know." and we all look at each other, faces paling considerably, one thought on all of our minds 'We're doomed.'