(FTO) When They Became

(Requested by FuntimeGalx, hope you enjoy)

Ritchie pov

I am rocking Raina who was being a bit fussy, she seems to only be able to sleep while a storm is around, my magic is very depleted form trying to help Brandon so i can't summon one, and Brandon is.......Brandon is in a cell magic blocking chains on him so his Devil won't hurt anybody. Tears fill my eyes, I'm exhausted, worried, and all around feel awful, I can tell I'm getting sick but i have to push through to help the kids, as well as my brother. Raina lets out a particularly loud wail and Malachi wakes up and starts to cry, I sigh and pick him up as well, i walk over to the rocking chair and sit down and ask "Do you two want a story?" they both go silent, and I let out a small laugh, "Alright let me tell you how your mommy and daddy confessed to each other."

"It was right after mommy's Lacrima shattered, Uncle Brandon had pushed daady into kissing mommy, and both felt really worried about the whole thing, they were unsure if the kiss had ruined their friendship, and it took two close friends to help them see the truth."

Ritchie pov

I was pacing my guild hall my thoughts all over the place 'what was that kiss for? Brandon pushed him on me. Why did he call me love? He couldn't have called me love he's married. Did i mess up our friendship, by kissing back? No, at least i hope not' i hear a groan and turn to look at who groaned only to be met with the annoyed face of Bryan from the Protectors (they got togehter before the events of torture and its result of the United Front) "Oh Bryan what can i do for you?" I ask, he rolls his eyes "I came to see Mario, but you clearly need more help." I blink at him "I have no clue what you're talking about." he groans again, turns around and calls out as he leaves "You were speaking your thoughts!" and I blush.

Micheal pov

'Why did I call him love he doesn't know he's my reincarnated wife? Because i was worried for him. Why did he kiss back? Does he like me back? No, he can't he only thinks of us as friends. Will this ruin our friendship?' I think as I pace my office, "Wow, you are really having a problem." I hear, and look up, only to see Silver hanging from my bed above my office. "What could you possibly mean?" he rolls his eyes and drops to the floor, "Your guild called me because you wouldn't come out of your office, and they were getting worried." I nod understanding "Well you can clearly see I'm fine and can tell them so." "Dude, you are so not fine." he says then turns to leave "Also, you might want to try to work on keeping your thoughts to yourself." and I blush.

Bryan pov

I just got back from Divinus Magia, and am about to go into my house when I pick up a scent, "Who's there?" I ask looking around "Me, Silver." said Silver drops from my roof, to in front of me. "Oh hello guild master Silver, what can i do for you?" "You want to help me with setting up Micheal and Ritchie?" he asks straight to the point "I thought i'd have to do it on my own." I say as I grin. Then we plan out a whole picnic for the two, I mimic handwriting and write letters to each of them telling them they are needed at the picnic spot, and Silver delivers them in secret, then we wait for them to appear.

Outside pov

The two matchmakers hide in the bushes as the two semi lovers walk to the spot, when they see each other they are confused but then they hear snickers, and both understand immediately, but decide to play along. "So Micheal what did you need from me?" Ritchie asks, "What? You called me here?" Micheal asks in return, Ritchie sighs and says "Well, let's not waste the food prepared for us." and proceeds to sit down, Micheal shrugs and also sits down. All is silent until "Micheal?" said shadow user stops his eating and looks to the lightning user "Yes?" he questions "Why did you call me love? When my lacrima shattered?" Micheal puts down the food, takes a deep breath, and looks to the ocean, "I'm not sure you'd understand, but I'll give you my best explanation." Micheal turns to look at Ritchie who is looking at him head cocked to the side curious. "My wife and myself have a curse on ourselves," Ritchie looks at him worried "It's not harmful but after we die or are close to death we are forced to choose a new host, or we can choose one before death if we truly want to bring someone back to life, but our soul is put into them. For my wife they always forgot who she was, and had no recollection of me, while for me, I'd always somehow take over the person, and who they were before would be forgotten by all those around them while I always remembered." I bring my knees up and rest my arms on them, then my head on my arms, "My wife did die all those years ago, but her spirit was transferred, I can always find her by using a simple spell, but the last time I used it......." Micheal stops unsure how to continue "Go on." Ritchie says. Michael sighs "it lead to you." he says looking to Ritchie, Ritchie is surprised then asks "Is there a way for the memories to return?" Micheal nods "Yes, a small spell, but i don't thi-" "Do it." Ritchie says grabbing Micheal's hands. Micheal looks concerned then sighs and does the spell, Ritchie grabs his head in pain as the memories flow into his head. "Micheal?" he asks looking up to said man, "Yes?" Micheal asks worried "I was there the night of your wife's death." Ritchie says wide eyed "What!?" Micheal cries out in alarm "I was under mind control and was supposed to take the final blow to your wife but she freed me by placing her soul into me." Ritchie says tears coming to his eyes, Micheal grabs Ritchie and kisses him, Ritchie reciprocates the kiss. "Don't cry beautiful, I will never hate you." Ritchie smiles and lets out a small laugh "Thank you Micheal." then he blinks "Micheal will you be my boyfriend?" Micheal laughs and says "Aren't we already married?" Ritchie smiles and says "Yes but I want to be official Boyfriend and Boyfriend." Micheal rolls his eyes "Yes Ritchie i will be your boyfriend." "WOOT!" the two lovers hear and turn to see Bryan and Silver dancing with each other in a victory dance they roll their eyes and ignore them, but not before Ritchie strikes some lightning at them to which they yelp, running off.

Ritchie pov

"And that's how you mommy and daddy became official." I finish up, "You should get some sleep, you look awful." I hear and look to the doorway, I see Micheal. "Nah, I'm good, just a little tired." I whisper as i put the babies back into their cribs, them finally asleep. Micheal and myself walk out of their room into ours where he makes sure I lie down and gets me a cool cloth for my head. "Ritchie you're already burning up." Micheal says worried, i just let out a small cough, he sighs then places a kiss on my forehead, "Get some sleep, my storm." he says and i let myself fall asleep.

(So noticed no one really gave any names yet or even tried to guess my three favorite types of Music, Food, and Animals are, so i'm going to let you all continue guessing unitl after i get SNO Landon's kid born, cause i just realized i didn't have that kid born yet.)