The Morning After

(This is the after Prolouge)

Outside pov

The sun rises on the newly formed town surrounding the United Front Guildhall, all is quiet until a shout rings out "WHERE"S ATLAS!!!" Everyone is awoken and those with kids look to see their children only to find them gone "ESPERANZA!?" "RICHEAL!?" "LILLIANE!?" "MALACHI!? RAINA!?" "CASTIEL!?" "MARIE!? "MATTEA!?" shouts of the children's names rang through the area. The four, who had taken them, winced internally, and put on a sad/surprised mask and went on to be those who needed comfort or someone who could comfort. The four worlds gathered and went into search teams to look for the kids, the leaders unknowingly put the four together.

"We did the right thing.....right?" one asked once they were alone, "I hope so." the second said "I'm missing my daughter already." said the third tears in his eyes "So am I. But we had to do this for their protection." the fourth said also crying. "At least they're in the protection of the Guardians, people who we can trust." says the first, the other three nod then they look to each other "I guess we'd better head back." says the third "That we should and the two of you better act like you're hurting and unaware as to the whereabouts of the kids." says the second directing his sentence to the third and fourth, they nod, tears gathering in their eyes and start to sob, so the four start their trek back.

The groups gather once more after searching, the parents all crying, "No one found them?" Demigod Kayla asks and all shake their heads, the parents, especially the mothers, start crying harder. They all start to return to their homes, but the four are stopped by Jazmena and Supernatural Devin and lead away from the rest. "What did you do?" Jazmena asks sternly to the four, they look to each other then tell her the plan "You mean to tell me my little brother is in some alternate world with five random people watching over them, and not their parents!?" Devin asks furious, the four nod, and he slaps them. They all freeze hands on their cheeks, "I actually thought that there was a chance at peace with the children being born.....Now you've ruined it." Devin says tears entering his eyes, and he stalks off, Jazmena turns to the four, "I'll keep him from telling, but I'm disappointed in you four." they all look down in sadness "You should at least have told the families as well as your mates what you were doing." she lets out a sigh "What's been done, is done, we can't change that. But I hope you all know you've probably just doomed us all, since everyone will be too upset about their kids to even fight. Hope your happy Bryans." then she chases after her mate.