3

My boots hitting the concrete floor was the only sound heard as I walked through the dark hallway

When I first walked through here my nerves was too much to handle especially when reality came crashing down of who I was and who I'm meant to be.

I'd never forget that day

"Robyn?"

I froze, the voice I was dreading to hear, the face i was dreading to see. I knew I should've told him but it was never a good time, we both had things going on on our end that I pushed the idea of telling him away.

I didn't want to look vulnerable infront of everyone so with a blank face i turned around

"Spooky." It felt sour calling him by his streetname. I always hated it.

Oscar has always been hard to read but now I could see it, betrayal, hurt,anger and sadness.

He opened his mouth to say something but he stopped. He just stood there looking at me.

I avoided Pablo and Chico, I couldn't bare to see the looks on their faces.

Here I was infront of them with my green bandana on.

I stood there surrounded by my family.  My gang.

I should've felt some sort of security

But as Oscar looked at me with his dark eyes I felt like I was nothing.

I felt naked

As he judged me.

But La Divine was in my blood

No matter how much I ran from it and avoided it, it would always come to bite me in the ass.

"Rih, you zoned out." I looked up at my brother as he snapped his fingers infront of my face.

I looked around and spotted Gio and Rome. The guns,money and coke on the table on display. It was always a reality check.

While with Oscar I lived another life. A double life that costed me everything.

"Are we all prep for the meeting tonight?"  I asked lighting up my blunt.
The cross tattoo between my pointer finger burning. 

I might've been La Divine but Los Santo was always my home.
He was always my home..

"Is this even remotely a good idea?"  Rome asked glancing at me.

"We don't know, but if we want to get these prophets off the street that's what we gotta do." I nodded as my brother spoke.

"And after those mother fuckers pulled off that drive by, I say we burn these bitches to the ground. There's only one green in Freeridge and that's us." Gio was heated.

I didn't want to come back to Freeridge but after hearing what The Prophets did, after finding out how many high school and childhood friends I lost in that drive by I knew I needed to make an appearance.

"Yes, and we'll make sure our green and purple flag be engraved in these niggas minds." I exhaled. 

"You know little sister. 3 years ago you would've asked me whether I could see you in this position.  La Princesse Divine. I would've fucking laugh" He smirked at me, he looked at me proudly.

I gave him a dry smile..if you asked me 4 years ago I would've said no and laugh in your face. I was not into this gang lifestyle, I was always against violence.

Until I ended up having to have blood on my hands.

"Well 7 sharp, wear your best. We have to impress the Latin Alliance show them we mean business." Bryson said and we all nodded then he left with Gio following behind him.

My eyes narrowed down on the gun infront of me,not just any gun but the gun I pulled out on Oscar. 

"You okay Rih." Rome flashed me a dazzling smile.

In another world we would have been that couple but I fell inlove with Oscar. And that's something I don't regret. He was just everything Rome wasn't. 

"I'm fine, just want this shit over and done with. I have college work to worry about." I sighed.

I was once again living a double life. I was student by morning and Gang member by night.

Best of both worlds.

"Look at you hustling."  He smirked walking to sit infront of me.

"Yup, gotta get that degree and get La Divine in order."

"You sure you want to come tonight."  That Look.
That look he gave me whenever he was about to talk about one specific person.

The Latin allaince consisted of three gangs, MSK14, Los Santos and RSP.
All of them were going to be present tonight including Oscar. 

"I'm fine. I saw him at the party the other night and everything was fine. It's been 4 years we all need to move on."
My final tone telling him to drop it.

I pushed the chair back and stood up.

"See you tonight pretty boy." 

As I turned to walk away I felt contact on my ass.

"Touch me again and I'll put a bullet in between those pretty eyes Rome."

(Edited)