79

Everyone watched as Rih changed sides,standing next to Oscar

Everyone watched as Rih changed sides,standing next to Oscar. He smirked at Chico wrapping his arms protectively around her

"What?" Chico muttered quietly but he couldn't hide the shock on his face

I was even more shock than he was.

"You see Chico. It baffles me how quickly you changed sides just for what? Money,power? It's pathetic really." Robyn told him

"But what's even more pathetic is that you seriously thought that after everything you fucking put me and my family through I was going to let you get away with it? You had me jumped. I lost my baby girl because of you. And that was the hardest thing I had to go through and then you shot my brother. And let's not get me started on the shit you've done to try to get me an Oscar to break up." She chuckled evilly

"But let me tell you something see this man there, he's the only man for me and he's the only man I will ever love. So you fuck with him you're fucking with me and when you're fucking with me. You have my whole ass family to deal with." She crossed her arms

"I will fucking kill you." Chico snarled glaring at her. I wanted to laugh.

I still had no idea how to feel about all of this and by the looks of it Oscar was in on it too. I still got fucking shot

"Oh are you? We'd like to see you try." Oscar smirked pulling Rih so that she was leaning on him between his legs. She leaned into him and his head was burried in her neck.

This was the most Bonnie and Clyde shit I've ever seen.

"Fuck you. I will. I have the fucking prophets and we still outnumber you." Chico said angrily taking out his gun aiming at it both Oscar and Rih but they still sat ther casually looking at him.

"Actually you don't. I had a little talk with 50 and I had to tell him about that little drive by you pulled posing as Los Santos. You killed a lot of people Chico." I frowned as Rih said that because Oscar had been the one to do the drive by.

But everything was starting to come together.

"And that's why, imma stand over here with the little lady." 50 walked over standing next to us now

I smirked.
It was us against him

"What the fuck are you talking about? We didn't do no drive by." He shouted angrily

Rih hissed "Aht Aht Aht no use in lying now Chicito." She smirked Oscar kissing her cheeks with the same expression on his face.

It was sickening and kinda cute .
But she still fucking shot me!

Chico didn't find any of this remotely amusing you could see that he was burning with rage. Everything went in slow motion,and he quickly pulled out his gun.

My eyes widened when his fingers went to the trigger

A shot was heard and everyone looked around stunned,except for Rih and Oscar. The shot came out of nowhere.

"Oh I forgot I had some of my little friends join us too." She pointed up and in the shadows we could see a few other people there. No doubt members of her gang

Chico let out a blood curling scream looking down at his hands where whoever was up there shot him.
The others behind him backed away in fear.

They knew they chose the wrong side.

"Oh and in case you traitors want to start shooting, I've brought a few more people." And with that I watched as Juan and Suarez came out with some of their men. We have Latin alliance on our side too.

I couldn't help but look at her in admiration. She really did all this shit.
She really brought the whole god danm Calvary with her

"Khelani." Rih called over and the girl in question strutted our way from Chico's with a smirk on her face and stood next to Pablo.

"See Chico I had you all figured out. Using Emily pretending to be pregnant with his kis,Aisha to fucking seduce him and then Khelani to come up to me and tell me all about your little plans with Cuchillos but the thing about her is she has more of a loyal bone than you do. She was never going to betray Oscar."

"I will fucking kill you." Chico spat out in rage as he charged over to her.

Another shot was heard and I looked over at Oscar who had his own gun aimed at Chico,with his other arm wrapped around Rih.

Chico grunted in pain holding his side.

"Don't come at my girl like that fool." Oscar glared

"You are now relieved off your duty as Santos. And for all of you I don't wanna see you anywhere near my block,Infact get the fuck out of my town. Cuz when I see you again. I will kill you all." What Oscar was doing was more than generous,but I knew no matter how much he wants to,he'll never be able to hurt them. Even when they betrayed him.

"He's all yours." Rih told 50 and he nodded rubbing his hand in excitement.

"You fucked with the wrong people homie." Oscar walked over to Chico and crouched down.

"You know we were brothers first. We grew up together man, fucked shit up together, we were on some ride or die shit fool but then you had to go and do some shit like this. I had so much love for you Chico. Shit wasn't suppose to end like this mano."