59

I walked through the same warehouse I've been walking through many times

I walked through the same warehouse I've been walking through many times. At this point we needed to merge Los Santos and la Divine together and form our own alliance.

This time the room was different then the one I walked in when we had to deal with Tito. When I walked in, the santo was hanging with his hand wrapped up with a chain above his head.

I thought we had cruel torture methods but they took torture to a whole other level.

I stopped in my steps when I realised who it was.

I looked over at Pablo who was stuck in place.
"Fabio." He questioned quietly

I wanted to question why his cousin was tied up in a warehouse and why was he working against me. But Pablo himself didn't seem to know the answer to that

There and then I made up my mind. I was going to kill each and every last one of these putas working against me. I didn't give one flying fuck who's tia who's primo, who's fucking hermano it was. They were all going to die. I've done absolutely everything in my power to provide for them, protect them and this is how they decide to repay me. Whatever Chico is offering better be fucking good because nothing can justify choosing to go against me.

"You don't have to be here for this." I told Pablo but his eyes weren't on me. But on him.

He shook his head and charged at Fabio punching him in the face.

"After all the shit Spooky has done for you man. For US! For our family you pull this shit off pendejo." Pablo shouted angrily.

I simply stood back arms crossed.

"Pabs it wasn't like that man. Chico threatened to kill mi madres homie. My hermana. I couldn't risk that shit you would've done the same thing." Fabio cried.

"Done the same thing? Vete a la mierda. You wanna know what I would do if I were you? I would come to ME and I would've gone to Spooky man. We would've found a way to keep your family protected man. Who you think gonna be worse Chico or Spooky? You know how much he values loyalty Fab." Pablo said holding back his tears

I clenched my fist.

Pablo walked away from him, over to Benji and I. He avoided eye contact and stared straight ahead.

I just stood there staring at him. What would that make me look like if I spared him just because he was Pablo's family. Like a weak bitch. But I didn't want to hurt Pablo in anyway. He was family.

I finally walked over to Fabio.

"I let you come into my home. Hang around my hermano and I. And this is the path you chose." I glanced behind me at Pablo

"You tell me,everything you know now Fabio. Because Chico would be the least of your worries when you'll have to deal with me."

"Okay Okay. Chico is planning to hit, The Prophets and so they can blame Los Santos and start a war. Spooky man this is deeper than you think" I clenched my jaw closing my eyes.

I thought I had more time. But I didn't.

"And that chica Emily. It's not your kid Spooky." My heart dropped. Even if I wanted nothing to do with Emily. I was looking forward to having a kid of my own. I wanted so badly to have a family, I had Robyn and I knew we would've taken good care of the baby.

I turned around walking over to Benji.

"Take care of this. But keep him alive." I looked at Pablo who had tears in his eyes.

But this was now the least of my problem. I needed to deal with the bitch that came into my home pretending to be having my baby.

What the fuck goes on in these women's head to do fucked up shit like this.

"Keys." I held out my hand and Benji hesitantly gave it to me.

"Be careful homes. Don't do anything you'll regret." He shouted after me but it went to deaf ears. I was going to do whatever the fuck I wanted. Regardless of whether she's having a baby or not

Everyone was treating me like I was a fucking joke. I have indeed turned too soft to make them think they can fuck with me like this. Ruthless Spooky needed to be upgraded. I didn't give one ounce of fuck at the moment

I got into the car speeding to Emily's address.

I wonder what would hurt more, killing her or killing the baby she was carrying.

I punched the steering wheel. If I did that, I couldn't live with myself. This was a whole new life who had nothing to do with her mother's wrongdoings. Kids were always off limits to me.

I didn't give a shit about how I parked, I got out of the car locking the door.

I banged on her door furiously. I didn't get an answer. I was close to breaking the door off of its hinges after I knocked even louder and didn't get an answer.

"Emily if you don't open this fucking door." I couldn't recognise my own voice. I was furious.

In a few seconds the door opened and a wide eyed Emily met my furious ones.

"You bitch." My hand went around her throat pushimg her into the apartment

"Spooky Spooky No." She struggled, trying to claw my hands off of her but all I saw was red. I wanted her dead.

"Oscar. Let her go." I stopped loosening my hand around her and turned towards the voice

"Robyn?"