64

I stared at the person and the person stared at me

Everything was silent.

I was convinced that I was being punished for the wrongdoings I've done my whole entire life.

Aisha stood infront of me in only a black coat.  She had red lipstick on and was wearing heels.

"What's Up." She smirked her eyes roaming my body.

I pursed my lips in annoyance. 

"What are you doing here?" I questioned. After Benji told her to fuck off she did. She left me alone but I had a feeling she wasn't gone for long.

"Well  Spooky. We need to talk." She pushed pass me and walked inside my house.

"No we do not need to talk." I responded closing the door behind me. I watched as she took in my living room tracing my couch with her hands.

"I think we do. You're supposedly the big bad gang leader but you had your friend tell me to fuck off?" She questioned, her lips in a thin line.

I was going to keep my cool. I had to keep on chanting to myself to calm down and not throw her out of my house.

"You want to hear it from me. Fine. Leave me alone. I have a ruca Aisha. I don't want no problem." I frowned. It felt good finally saying it out loud. I could feel my balls starting to grow back.

I don't know why but when it came to her, I was a flat out coward.

"Oh really?" She callenged strutting over to me.

"You claim you have a girlfriend, but where is this girlfriend of yours? Cuz I've never seen her. No girl comes in and out of this house. So you must be lying." She stepped closer tracing my naked chest with her fingers.

"Aren't gang leaders suppose to have more than one chick he's banging. But it looks like you don't get any action.  If you want,I can take care of you Spooky.."She whispered her hand going lower stopping at the waistband of my pants. 

My breath hitched.
"Look at that, you want me to don't you Spooky. I bet if my hands go lower I can feel how much you want me." She whispered in my ears licking my earlobe.  I stood there frozen.

I closed my eyes, biting my lips when she did just that . She groped me rubbing me through my pants. 

"Fuck."  I let slip out 

She laughed victoriously.
"See, I knew you wanted a piece of this. Thankfully for you that's just what I came here for." She took a few steps away from me and in one swift motion she had untied the coat she was wearing.

My eyes went wide. She was wearing a lace lingerie that was bareky there. It was crotchless, and the bra was see through, and I  could see her nipple piercing. My dick's heart skipped a bit 

We shouldn't do this. Thats what I wanted to say but no words came out of my mouth. 

I shook my head snapping out of whatever trance I was in. Robyn was right. I was attracted to Aisha. In a way I shouldn't be.

I had a girl, who I was going to propose to. She satisfied me. But here I was unable to take my eyes off of Aisha.

"We can't do this."  I was telling myself rather than her. I walked over to the other side of the living room putting enough space between the two of us. Which was hard. Because my living room was not the biggest

"Oh come on Oscar. We both know you want this." She removed her coat completely 

Fuck she was fine.

"No, we cannot do this Aisha." I have 
a girlfriend.  My voice was weak. She moved towards me but I dodge her advance.

That only made her laugh.
"I like a bit of a chase",  She smirked 

No.

I was making a move away from her but she grabbed my wrist pulling me into her body.

She wrapped her arms around my waist, trapping me. I was stronger than her  I could've pushed her away but my brain and body seemed to be detached. My brain was screaming at me to push her away but my body stayed put.

"I'm going to make you feel good papi." Her hand unbuttoned my pants and slipped into my boxers 

"Oh wow.",  She started stroking me.

I stood there frozen. The pleasure from her hands overcrowding my common sense.

I should've stopped her right there. But I didn't.  My pants were soon at my feet followed by my briefs  and then her mouth was around me.

"Fuck." I moaned and instinctively my hands were in her hair pulling her closer to me.

I could feel myself hitting the back of her throat.  She was good.

I was about to cum. I was so close to the edge. And then I realised what I was doing. What I was letting happen.
"No Aisha.  We can't fucking do this. I have a girlfriend."  I pushed her away.

Pulling my briefs back up 

"Fuck your girlfriend." She responded with a smirk making a move to remove that one piece of clothing seperating her mouth from me.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." It wasn't my voice that said it. Or Aisha's. And it was definitely not one of the boys.

My eyes widened and I pushed Aisha away from me when I saw who was standing at the open front door.

Robyn stood there with a murderous look on her face.

I watched as her eyes moved from Aisha and then settled on me.

I felt ashamed. Did I really just do this?,

Reasonable me was finally taking over  I truly fucked shit up now.

"I can't fucking believe you." She didn't mean for her voice to crack at the end but it did.

She shook her head turning away  making a move to walk out the door 

And that's when my instincts kicked in. I quickly pulled up my pants running after her whilst simultaneously trying to button it.

I was nearly out the door when A very angry Robyn shoved me to the side and I knew shit was about to hit the fan.