98

I looked At Oscar who was sat in the same waiting room I was in with Pablo,only this time We had Keisha,Laurice and Gio with us

We all looked as a nurse with a clipboard walked in the waiting room, she looked down at the board frowning and then looking up.
"Urh,Robyn Tiller?" Oscar was the first one on his feet.

"How is she?" The question we all wanted the answer to.

"Well Miss Tiller is...." she looked down at the clipboard reading what was written on it. I tried to sneak a look but I wasn't blessed with 20/20 vision.

"Turns out the bullet passed through the other sid so all we had to do is close the wound." She explained and we all released a sigh of relief but it wasn't over yet.

"What about t-the baby?" Oscar stuttered this was the moment we were all dreading, we all wanted both mother and baby to be okay.

"Oh yes,the baby,The baby is fine. The bullet didn't penetrate the amniotic sac which means that your baby is fine Sir." She smiled at the look of relief on Oscar's face.

"Thank god."Laurice let out rubbing her temple.

"When can we see her?"

"As soon as she wakes up so maybe an hour or two. Only one person can go in at a time though...and I'm guessing you're the father?" She looked over at Oscar who nodded his head.

"Well,we have to do an ultrasound as soon as she's awake and if you want you can come see the baby."  I looked at Oscar a smile growing on my face. He looked like he was on the verge of tears. Seeing a picture and actually seeing the baby with your two eyes through a screen was completely different and I couldn't wait for my hermano to witness all of that.

He deserved it.

"I would love to."

"Well, that's it for now." She sent all of us a smile before walking away.

"What now?" Pablo questioned as we all formed a little circle.

"Yeah what now?" Keisha questioned linking her arms with mine.

"I'm going to wait for my baby to wake up and I'm going to see my other baby for the first time and then I'm going to rain hell on Cuchillos ass for what she did." I smiled nodding my head.

"Fuck yes, he fucked with you and he fucked with Robyn I think it's about time we kill that puta."  I agreed.

"Bryson is already in." Laurice spoke up and Oscar nodded.

"Let me just have two days with Robyn and then we'll talk about shit." He told me about what Robyn said. How she wanted to kill Cuchillos and how he felt about the whole thing. I knew that he wanted to use this opportunity and leave freeridge for good, but now all of that was out the window. He wanted revenge.

"Are you guys going to wait here?" Laurice asked stifling a yawn.

"You should go home and get some sleep. tell Bryson what the doctor said."Oscar told Laurice who nodded. You could tell that she herself was exhausted.

"In fact I think you should all get some sleep.." he looked at the rest of us.

"And leave you here? Over my fucking dead body fool." Pablo narrowed his eyes at Oscar.

"I'm not asking you. I am telling you to go home." The gang leader in him made an appearance

"Who the fuck you talking to like that, I almost washed your ass when you were down under." Pablo bit back causing Keish and I to laugh.

"Very funny, but I'm serious. Go home. Get some sleep. Everything's going to be alright." He reassured us.

"And what about you? We can't leave you alone here." I asked him. As much as we liked to pretend everything was fine now,Cuchillos could still come after him in here. It was fucked up how this woman almost killed Oscar and now she does this to Rih. In my opinion she was dumb,or she was smart, maybe she knew that Rih would never leave so she did the next best thing and provoke us,so then we attack and she attacks. Either way someone was bound to end up dead.

"I'm going to be by my Robyn's side all night. I need to be with her."

•••••
A meh chapter because I spent most of my night playing Call of Duty 🤷🏽‍♀️😬