113

I leaned on the counter my face contorting in my pain as the aching pain hit me once again

I shook my head.
"Not today Baby girl you'll just have to wait." I whispered to my belly angrily. I wasn't angry at myself but more precisely at the situation. It's been three days since Oscar left and I was okay with that, but what I wasn't okay with is the fact that no one was telling me anything. And that pissed me the fuck off.

"Hey Rih, you okay in there?" I heard knocking and Keisha spoke up. I was thankful for the women around me but I knew even Keisha who was so use to being in on the action hated being my babysitter, she'd never admit it but I knew her. I knew it was killing her not being able to go help the others.

"Yeah I'm good. I'll be out in a sec." I shouted back leaning on the edge and taking a deep breath.

I knew these were contractions and I really wanted it to stop, I wasn't ready for any of this.

"I should've keep my fucking legs shut." I muttered before washing my face and getting out of the bathroom.

I joined the girls in the living room and plopped myself in between my mother and Laurice as we stared at the television. La Dona was playing and I put my swollen big foot feet on a stool.

"I really hope I look like that when I'm older." I commented looking at Altagarcia who was smoking hot.

"We have good genes you'll probably look way better." My mother shoulder bumped me.

We kept on watching the episode but we all froze when we heard the door bell ring. We looked towards the door and instantly Keisha was on her feet reaching for her gun and Laurice was walking cautiously to the door.

We were all on edge but my shoulder relaxed when she looked through the peephole and sighed making a move to open the door.

"Well Well, I thought you left Freeridge." She commented smacking her lips looking at the person outside.

I frowned getting on my feet to see who it was. My eyes widened when I saw Emily there. She was no longer pregnant and she was there staring at me with her own eyes wide.

"I told you you were pregnant." She smirked and I didn't miss the scowl on Laurice's face. I knew she didn't like her, even when we mended things between the two of us.

"Well here I am, no control over my bladder, swollen feet and mood swings that could give anyone whiplash.." I joked and she laughed relating to my situation.

"Come in." I smiled at her but then looked at Laurice who wasn't making a move to actually move out of the way.

"Laurice." I said in a warning tone and she scoffed rolling her eyes before walking away from us.
I didn't miss the Bitch she muttered under her breath.

"I'm sorry about that." I apologised for my best friend's rudeness.

"Oh that's fine. I'd behave the same. I am the woman that pretended to be pregnant by your now husband just to break you two up." She laughed and walked in.

"This is my mother,and you already know Keisha." I introduced her to the women in the room and as expected they all left to give us some space.

"Would you like anything to drink?" I asked but she shook her head. "No it's fine,maybe later." I nodded and sat on the couch I was sitting on while she sat on the armchair next to me.

"So, you're pregnant and married." She stated the obvious with a huge grin on her face.

"Yup. Just being super woman. What about you? You're suppose to be in Paris right now, why are you here? And where's the baby?" I questioned, because I was really interested in not minding my own business. 

"Well, the baby is fine, we named her Elodie and she's here in Freeridge  with me but I've left her with my mum." I caught on to the We part

"We?" I questioned

"Urh yeah.. I met A guy there... you actually know him..Tom he's a sweetheart and he treats me right." She blushed.

"Tom Tom? As in Tom Kiel, la Divine's Tom?" I asked baffled at the situation. Now that I wasn't expecting. I asked him to show her around Paris not get with her.

"That's the one. Who knew I needed to change continents to find a man that really loves me." She joked and I laughed.

"So I guess that's why you're here? For the whole Cuchillos thing?" I knew that Tom was one of the people Bryson reached out to help with this mess.

Emily slowly nodded her head.
"I think it's about time she gets what she deserves ." I detected the slight bitterness in her voice.

Cuchillos really hurt a lot of people and it brought me joy thinking about all the people who's lives were about to get better once we kill that bitch off.

"You know Rih, I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me. And after everything you went through, I'm so happy for you. You deserve it." She looked down at my bump and I smiled.

"How did you do it?" I questioned. This was the time where I made some mummy friends.

"I had a 29 hour labour. It was fucking hell." My eyes widened and I instantly felt sick. 29 hours

Hell No.

"That's it. I'm clenching my vagina shut. No baby is coming out of there."