65

"I'm so happy you came to me first

"I'm so happy you came to me first." Laurice squealed happily  

I rolled my eyes   "Only because I plan to spend the night at Oscar's Lau." As soon as I drove to Freeridge the first stop was our house. I needed to see my best friend and make sure everything was okay 

It was suppose to be a short visit but it was now dark outside and we were still chatting over a fine bottle of red wine.

"I know. But I'm still first. You should probably get going. I know loverboy is waiting for you." She smirked.

I couldn't help but blush. 

I seriously love that man.

"You're right. It's going to be a long night."  I accidentally said the last part out loud  

"Oh we know it's going to be a long night. Alot of bedpost hitting the wall. Skin against Skin noises I know I know.",  She teased 

"Whatever, make sure my whole danm house has been deep cleaned. I know how you and Gio like to get it down anywhere but your bedroom." I crunched my face up in disgust.

I hugged her goodbye and made my way to my car. 

I was back in Freeridge and I was going to be with Oscar. I wanted tonight to go well. I was finally going to have the talk with him. I wanted everything with him. Leave freeridge, move in with him, get married and have kids.

The drive was quick,parking and locking my car I walked up to the house with my bags in hand. Even if I had clothes at his house, I brought a few not so appropriate clothing to seduce the shit out of him. I have plans to take his soul away and vice versa. I've missed him too much.

I don't know why but I felt a bit nervous.

I was going to knock the door but chose not to. I wanted to say BOO and suprise him even if I know he hates it.

So I slowly turned the knob opening the door.

What I saw took my breath away. I felt the colour draining from my face. My heart beating at the bottom of my foot.

There the man I worship the ground he walks on had his pants down, the dick I love had a mouth that wasn't mine around it.

Aisha.

His facial expression showed that he was enjoying it.

I still stood there and he didn't even realise that I was, neither did she. Both of then too busy in their little act to feel my glare. 

"No Aisha. We can't fucking do this. I have a girlfriend." He pushed her away. I don't know whether that was suppose to make me feel better

I shook my head in disappointment. My heart was breaking.  I wanted to cry. I've never felt like this before.