122

"Your husband has my daughter,and I want her back

"Your husband has my daughter,and I want her back."

I frowned because I had no idea what she was talking about. I had no idea that Aisha was involved in this but after what she did I wasn't surprised that they were able to hunt her down and get back at Cuchillos through her. It was expected.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I said honestly.

"I want my daughter back Robyn. And you're the only one that can make that happen." Her voice was more stern as she took a seat where she was sat before.

I scoffed "Why should I after that stunt you fucking pulled? Whatever this shit is, was between you,Oscar and I. You brought our families into this. So if my husband has your daughter then that makes us even doesn't it?" I slowly walked over to my bed,hoaxing at the drawer that has a gun hidden inside.

At that moment I was thankful for Keisha.

"Don't be difficult. I thought being a mother, you could finally understand the pain it'll feel like to lose a daughter." My frown deepened as I looked at her and processed her double meaning.

"What did you do?" I started panicking,rushing over to Naomi.

"I don't know... what did I do?" She smirked .

I looked down at my baby who was still asleep, nothing looked out of the ordinary,her breathing was steady but with this woman you can just never know.

"You see that heart racing feeling you're experiencing now niña. That's how I fucking felt when that puto sent me a video of my daughter being beaten up." I jumped at her last part as she raised her voice.

I would normally stand up to her, I would've normally been brave but I was worrying about someone other than myself. And the thought that she could've given Naomi something to drink or eat in a way to hurt her scared me more than what she was saying.

I wanted to hit her, I knew that I could end shit right here right now but this wasn't the right place to do it.

"What did you do to her Cuchillos? Or I swear to god I will fucking kill you right now" She got to her feet backing away from me as I stalked towards her

"Back off. Tell your little amigos to leave my houses alone, give me back my daughter and don't come for my son." I stopped looking at her like she grew a second head. She might as well have.

"Tell me what you did to my daughter first?"

"Nothing. You see little Robyn, I didn't come here to hurt you or your hija. I came here to talk. And I want you to leave me and my business the fuck alone."

"Leave you alone? After everything you've done?" I asked. "You seem to be forgetting that you came for us. We didn't want shit to do with you. But you're the one that came for us. And now what? You're scared? Scared that you can't finish a war you started? So you come into my hospital room to talk?"

She started something she knows she can't finish. That right there was her mistake. She did things and took people away without giving it a second thought and now she thought we could just forget all of that and like a coward try to raise the white flag.

Her gaze hardened on me. "I'm giving you a chance to back away, no more people have to get hurt. You either take it or this isn't over." I raised an eyebrow a smirk making its way to my face

"This isn't the Cuchillos everyone knows. You're acting like a little bitch now. You started this. Why not finish it?" I crossed my arms

"I can end you and your little gang, let's not forget that." She snarled arrogantly making me chuckle.

"Forget it? Come at us bitch."

"You have no idea who you're dealing with." She was wrong, I knew exactly who we were dealing with. Oscar knows exactly who she is and what she's capable of now her on the other hand...

"Nah I don't think you know who you're dealing with." I was now inches away from her glaring down at the short woman.

"Is that a threat?"

"Threat? No, we're way pass threats. You started it and we're going to finish it Chica. And that is a promise."

I didn't take my eyes off of her even when the door burst open and I could hear a gun being cocked. I held eye contact wanting my words to sink in. She couldn't do shit and then come here and expect everything to be taken back by just a few little words. She didn't even apologise for all the shit she's put us through instead she just demanded that I tell everyone to back off.

Every actions has its consequences and she was going to get hers.

"Fine then. I look forward to killing you and all your loved ones. You just got your mother back, Wonder what it'll feel like to lose her. Now, let's not forget that you're the one with the daughter, like i told lil Spooky, She might not live to say her first words."
Her words hit hard but I was so close to strangling the daylights out of her.

I was gritting my teeth so bad and I finally released a breath when she left. I turned to look at Keisha who stood there fun in hand.

"I need to get the fuck out of this hospital."