12

Meeting at the safe house

Discussing Strategy

I read the text from Bryson.
I looked down at the textbooks infront of me.

Do i really need an education?

I sighed running my fingers through my hair.  School stressed me out and now I had The Prophets to worry about.  I didn't want to go to the meeting but Bryson managed to convince me. Both Suarez and Juan liked me. Wish I could say the same about Oscar

He hated my guts but that was whatever.

"Hello princessa."I frowned as I saw Ruby walking into my house.

"What are you doing here?in my house?and how did you even get in?." I questioned confused.

You just don't walk into people's house like this.
"Well your door was unlocked." He shrugged.

"And you just walked in?" I was baffled.

"Basically yeah."
He walked over to the table I was sitting at and pulled back a chair before sitting down.

"Came here because I need your help. Well we need your help."
I didn't say anything but listened.

"So, I kinda need you... well we kinda need you to talk to someone for us."

"Okay Who?"
I didn't mind doing anything for the kids.

"We need you to talk to Spooky." He said it so fast but I understood every word.

I would do anything for them except for that.

"No." I went back to my textbook.

"Oh come on Rih! Do it for me. Oscar's been trying to get Mario jumped in and He doesn't need to be apart of that shit."  He said desperately. 

I studied him. He looked like he hadn't slept in a while. I knew Mario just came back from college. So I can't understand why he wanted to be a member of Los Santos . He was smart. Way too smart to be a part of a gang.  He was the very few that had a future outside of Freeridge. And now this.

"Fine I'll do it." I shrugged.

His face lit up.
"You will?"

I smiled and nodded. "If I get to help I don't mind."

"Okay can you like bring a gun just incase we need to shoot him."

I narrowed my eyes at him.
"We are not bringing a gun."

But I did.

We were walking to Cesar's house. Cesar had managed to get us some time for Ruby to speak to Oscar. Unknown to the older Diaz I was going to show up.

And ruin his day

It was going to be interesting.

We walked up to his house,going through the side of the house to the garage.

Oscar came out shirtless to greet Ruby but as soon as he saw me his steps stopped. He was no longer looking at Rubs but rather at me.

"What are you doing here?",  he asked crossing his arms.

"I'm here to talk some fucking sense in that tiny brain of yours." I mirroed his action crossing my arms.

Ruby's eyes widened and he walked backwards towards me,hiding behind me as Oscar walked over.

He stopped right infront of my face. Any other person would've felt intimidated but I wasn't scared of him.

"Who do you think you're talking to like that Princessa. I would watch my mouth." He growled.

"Okay you think I'm scared of you?" I questioned.
"I had the attitude back then and nothing changed. Only my hatred for you."

Lies

He chuckled lowly. "So you hate me now huh? You never said that when I had my d-" he glanced over at Ruby and stopped talking. 

"I despise you Oscar. You know why? Because a few weeks before I left you didn't give a shit about me. You left me all by myself too busy thinking about The Prophets. Chico was the only one there. Maybe I did suck his dick maybe we were fucking. At least he was giving me the satisfaction I wanted after you neglected me."

I didn't think it was possible for him to get any closer. He glared at me from his 6"1 self.

"Did Chico make you feel good like I did?" He questioned.
I scoffed. 
"You better back away from me cabron.",  I pushed him and he stepped back. 

"Mario is a good guy. He deserves much more than being stuck in this gang shit.-"

He cut me off "So now it's gang shit. Aren't you the one involved in gang shit nowadays." He raised an eyebrow.

The infamous eyebrow raise was back.

"Don't tell me what I do. It's none of your concern. I am not your problem and YOU are not mine. Stay away from him, he's been through enough, his family's been through enough. Leave him alone."
I poked his chest with my perfectly manicured nails.

He grabbed my hand squeezing it hard.  I didn't flinch. He wasn't hurting me.

"Or else what? What the fuck you gonna do fool?" He questioned dangerously. 

I smirked.
"I'm not the girl you knew back then. I'm way up there in that hierachy. Now I love Cesar but I wonder how he'll feel if every one around him ended up dead. Especially you."

"So you threatening me now?" He asked squeezing my hand harder

"Threatening? Spooky Diaz next time I point a gun at you, I'll make sure there are bullets in there."

"You won't even have the guts to do it princessa." He smirked.

"Really? Why is that?"

"Because you still love me." He smirked as if this was a fact.

I let out a laugh
"Still love you? I still loved you a few weeks ago but now I would smile if you died."

The smirk on his face faltered.

His eyes turned cold and he glared at me. And I glared right back.

"Urgh, Is it me or the sexual tension between you guys is off the charts." Ruby cleared his throat

I forgot He was even here

(Edited)