77

"You're not even suppose to be with us anyway

"You're not even suppose to be with us anyway." Pablo glanced at me frowning as we all stood outside of Oscar's house. Tonight was the night and I was nervous.

"I'm hurt yeah not paralysed. Need to watch that big ass pendejo die." I shrugged walking towards Pablo's car.

We have another 8 cars waiting outside and about 20 plus more people. It was sad to see the numbers knowing that we lost a lot of members to Chico, which was going to make tonight even more better. 

We all looked towards the door as a stone faced Oscar walked out. That was another reason I was tagging along. For support. To support him when Rih comes out of the shadows.

"Ready to Ride Spooky?" Sad eyes questioned.

"Let's fucking ride." He nodded and we all got into our respective cars

We all knew this was different than anything we've ever done before. Tonight was unpredictable. We could all either walk out alive or die.

We rode pass Robyn's house and from there we were joined by Bryson and his gang. We had 8 cars but they brought 12. Bryson nodded at us following behind. My eyes searched for Keisha and her car and I relaxed when I saw her in hers. She sent me a sexy wink and I couldn't help but smirk

In a single line we rolled out. It was like a motorcade all driving to one destination to possibly witness a crime. Or possibly to our deaths

"What you think is gonna happen?" Pablo questioned nervously. It was hard not to be nervous.

"I don't know homie, but whatever the fuck happens we gotta be ready to back Spooks up. No harm will come to our jefe." I clenched my shaking fist

We didn't care about any rules. If Oscar needed help we were going to jump right in there. If they wanted to use guns we were going to use em and if they wanted fists we have a lot to offer.

One thing was for sure,we all silently agreed that Chico was not going to leave that warehouse alive.

The drive was quick and we all drove into the abandoned building. I winced at the thought of the last time I was here. I might end up like that again maybe this time I won't survive.

All the Santos parked their cars with Oscar's Impala in the center  and then La Divine shadowed In behind us.

Chico and his group of delinquents were already there. Without La Divine we would easily be outnumbered but this only pissed me off,because these were the homies we jumped into this gang. After everything Oscar did for them It was fucked up to see what they were doing.

"You got quite the little gang gang with you Spooky." I overheard Chico say.

I stood in the shadows standing beside Keisha who was holding my hand in comfort.

Oscar stepped forward and smirked "I can say the same for you."

" y ustedes malditos bastardos. After everything I've done for your ungrateful asses this is how you repay me."
(And you fucking bastards)

Oscar glared at the other Santos standing with Chico and some had the audacity to look ashamed.

"I thought we were going to handle this like men Oscar you bitching now" Chico said smugly

"Oh we are I'm just letting them take this in because after I kill you, they're all next." He pointed menacingly at Chico.
He laughed "oh really then it's normal for me to bring out the one person that'll make you beg for your life." He smirked and I knew that was his little announcement for Rih

"Bring her out. I don't give the slightest fuck." He was lying. This was going to affect him more than anything

"Tienes una gran boca ."And she walked out and I felt Keisha's hold tighten.

"You should see the fucking look on your faces." Chico started laughing like a maniac

My eyes stayed on Rih who just stood there with her arms crossed. That wasn't what made my blood boil, it was the stupid smirk on her face.

"You see Oscar, I was always going to win in this situation.  I have most of your gang right here and I have your girl. You already lost Mano. You just walked to your death."

"Oh really, you gonna kill me?" Oscar taunted leaning into his car with his arm crossed.

"We are going to kill all of you." And with that everyone on the other side pointed there guns at us.  I stood up straighter

This was it.

This the ride or die shit we talked about every time.

"And you think we can't kill you?" He questioned

" ask your little Benji. How is he?" Chico smirked I shook my head almost laughing

"I don't know ask him." I could hear the smirk on Oscar's face and I walked into view with Pablo besides me

The smirk on his face faltered but he quickly masked the shock.

I looked over at Rih who had a faint smile on her face. It was barely there and she was ignoring Chico's glare

"Pity. I should've emptied the whole clip in you then." She faked a pout

"You're a dirty ass puta." I spat out and she just shrugged leaning on the car behind her.

"Pity. But we still gonna kill you." He shrugged

"Narh, I have mi familia." And everyone our side removed their guns

"-and then." He said casually and with that the Divine crew made an appearance, Bryson moving to stand next to us,as we all glared at Chico.

I could see Rih looking at his brother intensely and Bryson's eyes never left hers. It's like they were having a silent conversation and it ended with Rih giving him a disappointed look.

"I figured you'd bring your little Divine friends so I thought I'd be fair to bring some of my little friends." And with that we watched on as some prophets made an appearance. Fifty. The OG Prophet was here. I don't know whether this was a good thing or not but all I knew was there was going to be a lot of blood spilled tonight.

"You see Oscar, I have your crew and The Prophets. The field are even now. So what do you have that we don't?" Chico asked cockily.

Oscar was about to speak up when a voice cut him off

"They have me." And all our heads whipped towards her