118

Words can't describe how I feel in this moment,as I stared at the tiny little thing in my arm

as I stared at the tiny little thing in my arm. She was looking right up at me with her big glossy hazel eyes and I could see the smile on her tiny face.

She was beautiful. Just like her mother.

Robyn was asleep on the bed next to me and I wasn't allowing anyone to come in the room until they all took a shower and got cleaned up.

"Lo más valioso que recibré en esta vida." I whispered kissing her tiny forehead. She was so small, fragile I was so afraid of breaking her but I couldn't put her down. This all felt like a dream to me, and if I did lay her down I was afraid she'll disappear. It took a good hour for all of this to finally sink in. I was a dad and by my side I had the most wonderful woman doing this with me.

I grew a new found respect for women because actually witnessing a woman giving birth was traumatic and I can't even begin to imagine how they feel.

"She's perfect isn't she?" I looked up to see a tired Robyn looking at me sleepily.

"We made a perfect kid." I nodded in agreement looking back down at her. Her eyes were now fluttering close no doubt also exhausted from everything.

"The way you look at her... I've never been in love like this before." Her voice was soft and my eyes met hers. I could agree, this was definitely another type of love. I don't know how it's possible but I was even more in love with Robyn now and the thought of us loving our daughter together made me love her even more.

"I love you. I'm so proud of you. Thank you. And I can't wait to do it again." I smirked at the last part because I knew it was too early to be saying it.

"The fuck not!" She glared then realised that the baby was sleeping so she whispered angrily "do you even know how fucking painful that shit was? I still feel like my vagina is burning you idiot. I can still feel them stitching me up you big ass pendejo."

I laughed almost startling our baby so I decided to finally go put her down...after 2 hours of holding her.

I gently placed her into her crib and moved to Robyn who's eyes followed my every move.
"I was just joking. Let's give it another year." I grinned sitting on the side of her bed not missing her deadly glare.

"What? I want our kids to be close to age so that they can all be BFFs." I air quoted the word BFF and she looked at me in amusement.
"Don't say BFF again babe."

"Come here let me give you some love mama."

"Oh they already ready to have baby number two." I was so close to feeling her lips on mine when Benji burst through the door and behind him a crowd of people both Robyn and I call friends walked in.

"Shut the fuck up she's sleeping." I glared. These were the type of friends that made all the noise. I can't count how many times we've been kicked out of a place for being loud and rough and I knew this hospital wasn't going to be any different, but the only difference is I was going to kick them out of this room.

"Congratulations!! we brought balloons." Keisha smiled and I raised my eyebrows at her. Balloons in plural but it looked like they bought the whole balloon section of a party shop

"Oh my god!" My eyes snapped over to Pablo who squealed looking down at our little person in her crib.

"She's so fucking beautiful.. Oh god look at her hair. Her little nose, she has ten fingers.. Oh god oh god, she's holding my finger." Robyn laughed at his reaction as he basically jumped around happily.

"What's up what's up? Uncle Bry in the room." I almost burst out laughing when Bryson walked in. He was wearing a black T-Shirt with the words Uncle Bry on, and he looked proud.

"If doing too much was a person." Laurice walked in behind him with a basket in hand. When she saw Robyn she smiled and looked at the crib which was surrounded by the two men I call brother.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Diaz." She smirked looking at the two of us and I looked down at Robyn who was looking up at me with a huge grin on her face.

"It still feels unreal doesn't it?" Robyn whispered as we watched everyone fond over the tiny baby in the crib that was half Tiller and half Diaz. A crazy mixture,but a mixture that somehow worked well together.

"So you guys know what you're going to call her?" Now everyone's eyes were on us.

Her name was something both Robyn and I thought about a long time ago.

"Yup." She smirked and I mirrored her expression.
Just like her,her name was going to be perfect.

"Naomi Arabella Rosa Diaz ."