84

"So you've kept this from me?" She questioned and I shrugged

Cuchillos kidnapped one of the homies to send out a message and then proceeded to hit one of the houses. It happened whilst we were away and I've managed to keep it from her. I had to. I wanted the whole getaway to be perfect.

"To be fair you guys were like on your mini honeymoon." We both looked over at Pablo who sat there with a blunt in between his lips.

"So what are we going to do now?" Robyn questioned.

I shrugged
"We'll figure out soon. I have a pit stop to make and take care of some business." I looked down at my phone.

Cuchillos was becoming bad for business. Word got around fast and now our money was coming in slow in fear that Cuchillos will hit.

"And where exactly are you going?" She asked her eyes narrowed at me.

I hesistated before telling her.
"Strip Club." I kept my face blank.

She frowned and then she rolled her eyes
"Okay then. Only if you behave I don't want to come and fuck no Bitch up for touching you." She warned making me smile.

No bitch will be dumb enough to touch me knowing who I was with. Whoever did was planning their own funeral.

"Mami, I'm not going to let anyone touch me only you get to touch this fine ass." I walked over to her wrapping my arms around her.

She wasn't my girlfriend now but she was my fiancé. We were one step closer to being husband and wife. I was going to trap her. There's no way in hell she was going to get away from me after that. Divorce is out of the question and if she threatens to leave I'll impregnate her. Again and again.

"Whatever. Pablo take care of him." She looked over at Pablo who saluted her.

"I've never seen you smile so much Mano." I glanced at Pabs and smiled before I started driving again.

Why wouldn't I smile? I was the happiest man on this planet. I had good ass friends and a bad ass fiancé.

"I'm happy for you man. Benji wanna throw an engagement party for you two when he comes back." Parties Parties Parties. That's all that came out of their mouths. Why can't we do that white shit and throw like a dinner or some shit.

We rode to the strip club in silence. I don't remember the last time I came in here. It was still the same, same girls walking around in skimpy clothings,same guys thirsting over them and the same idiot was running the place.

"Spooky my man" Mario walked over to us with a drink in hand.

I didn't like him because he was the most arrogant person I've ever met. But he gave us good money to protect his place. And I don't play when it comes to money.

"Pablo what's up" he nodded at Pablo who did the same thing.

"Come on let's go talk in private." We followed to one of the private rooms. It was used to give private dances and now we were about to have this meeting in it. I eyed the seats in disgust. I had no idea what went on here.

"So, we had a little visit from one of your santo friends the other day Spooky. Threatened to stop my business if we fuck with you. I heard about the whole Chico thing. I'm sure everything's under control right? Cuz I like you Spooky."

I frowned thinking about Chico. His body has been cremated and his ashes thrown away somewhere and I didn't give a single shit. He deserved it. But a part of me was mourning our brotherhood. He wasn't just my friend he was fucking family. But family don't pull the shit he did.

"Chico's been taken care of. You don't have to worry. Los Santos still has your back. If anybody tells you otherwise they can come deal with me." I told him, not missing when one of his girls walked.

"Julietta. My best girl. Spooky this is Julietta." I eyed her but my eyes went back to her face and then back to Mario who was staring at her with hunger.

"Are we done here?" I questioned because I wanted to get out of here. Julietta was staring at me a little bit too much just like Martin's stepdaughter was back at the house.

What was it with me? What does these girls see in me?

"You dont wanna stay and have a drink with us? Come on Spooky. Stay!" Mario smirked.

I looked over at Pablo who's eyes was stuck on Julietta.

I didn't want to stay

But we did.