117

"Is it bad that I don't feel anything after what we just did to Aisha?"I asked Pablo who was sat next to me around a small coffee table

I asked Pablo who was sat next to me around a small coffee table.

"Why should you? Considering everything that's happened." I shrugged.

Maybe because all I could
Think about is someone doing it to my daughter.

"Do you think I'll be a good dad?"

"Nah. You're going to be a great one fool. That girl
Ain't getting no boyfriend with you around. Daddy Spooky will come out." I laughed at that because I know it's true.
I could already see it. I wasn't going to let any boy do what I did with Robyn not until I'm dead and I plan to live for a long time.

"What are you fools doing?". Benji joined us taking a seat with a blunt in hand.

"You ain't doing none of that shit with my kid around you got it." I pointed at the thing between his lips.

He looked at me, at his blunt and then rolled his eyes.

"How is she?" At the same time Benji asked my phone started ringing,and simultaneously Benji's phone started too.

"Why my phone ain't ringing though? I feel left out." Pablo muttered but I ignored him picking it up because it was Laurice

"Oh Oscar Oscar Oscar." She said in a panic and I heard ruffling behind her.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned hoping it had nothing to do with Robyn.

"Nothing's wrong..just your wife's water just BROKE!" My eyes widened.

"Fuck-." I was already on my feet my heart racing.

"What's going on?" Pablo asked getting on his feet too.

"Oscar's about to be a dad that's what's up." Benji said with a huge ass smirk on his face. I was excited but I was even more worried now.

"You got the call too?" We met with Bryson and I nodded.

"Am I the only one that didn't get a call?" We all ignored Pablo.

I didn't drive to the hospital because I flew there with how fast I was going. I wasn't going to miss this for anything, I promised her I wouldn't.

"Danm fool, you tryna kill us or something." Benji glared when I pulled the brakes into a parking space.

I was expecting myself to barge into the reception area and bang the desk demanding to find Robyn's room but I didn't have to when I saw Keisha standing there looking like she saw a ghost.

"You okay?" Benji asked a worry of his own. Her eyes locked with mine and she looked stunned, trying to get herself at some sort of trance.

"Good luck.."

I didn't understand why I needed luck but when I walked into the room Robyn was in I knew exactly why she said it.

I was greeted with a glare,a glare that could kill and now Robyn was angry at me..why? Because all of this was my fault.