53

I frowned slamming the phone down for the fifth time

"Hey fool, slam it again and this whole shit going to blow." Benji glared as he steadied his house of cards. 

"Shut the fuck up." I said angrily. I was getting too worked up about this. I could feel my head throbbing. 

"Narh, what the fuck wrong with you? You on your period or some shit homes?" He questioned sitting back.

"Any body ever told you, you have a fucked up hair line?"  I narrowed my eyes at his head.

"Me? What about you? Don't even have a danm clue where it ends or starts." he glared.

"I'm fucking bald you dumb ass." He was dumb

"Fucked up excuse. Because guess what fool.. So am I." He argued.

I flipped him off and tried to focus on the TV. Trying to stop myself from looking at my phone once again.

"But for real Spooks what the hell is wrong with you today? Acting like a danm baby wanting titty milk."  I simply glanced at him and then looked back at the TV

Why the fuck were we watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians?

I could feel his eyes on me and then he spoke up. "Ohh I get it, this about Robyn. What did you do man?" He questioned bumping into the coffee table making his house of cards fall.

He didn't seem to care though his full attention was now on me.

I frowned "What the fuck makes you think I did something huh?"

Why did the man always get the blame?
For all he might know Robyn was the one that did something because she actually did. And I was pissed off about it.

"Well, tell me then call me Dr Benjamin Tioco." I crunched my nose at his full name.

We were so use to not using it that it sounded so foreign actually hearing it.

"Fucking hell, mi madre really fucked up with this government name."  He chuckled shaking his head.

"Aye vato put some respect on mis tías." I frowned.

"You have a cute ass name Spooky. Oscar. Kinda sexy." 

I stopped for a second and just stared at him.
"You say some gay shit at times. You my primo fucking behave like it."

"What?I can't tell you you're hot? If I was a female I'll definitely hit on you.
Might even have to fight Rih to get to you. With those pretty dark eyes and let's not get started about them eyebrows."  He made a move to touch my brows when I smacked his hand away.

"Don't fucking touch it fool. I brush it every morning." I gently traced them.

I take pride in my eyebrows. It framed the whole face and my face was sexy.