25

I didn't remember the ride to the hospital all i knew was Oscar was going above the speed limit and we could possibly get pulled over

But i didn't care this was my brother.

I bit my lip my hands shaking nervously. I was on the verge of tears.

He was the only family i had left. And the thought of losing him hurt me. I didn't even want to think about it.

As soon as he parked the car, I didn't even wait, I opened the door and i was practically running to the ICU.

As soon as i walked in I saw Laurice sitting there with Gio's arms wrapped around her. Abd then I saw Keisha and another guy named Chris.

As Laurice looked up she woke up running over to me.

She pulled me into a tight hug.

"How is he?"  I asked walkign over to sit next to her.

"I don't know Rih. He's in surgery."
She answered.  She had been crying.

Bryson was always like a big brother to her also.

Seconds later Oscar walked in, with a nod to everybody present he sat next to me.

"He got shot, in the chest two times Rih and one on the head." Gio mumbled. He was trying to be strong, trying to stop himself from crying.

"How the fuck did this happen?" I questioned angrily.

"We don't know. One second we were dealing and the next we were ambushed. He took the bullet for me.",  Gio finally cried.

I could feel tears of my own.

We sat there for three hours. I was going crazy. No one came to speak to us or give us any news. Even when Laurice woke up to ask them

I felt numb. Even if Oscar was there comforting me. It wasn't helping.

I was just there thinking about my brother.

I was feeling so many different emotions but anger started to overpower all the others

I finally got on my fewt making my way to the reception.

"Listen up.  We've been sat on our asses  for more than four hours and i swear to god if one of your little doctors don't come out and tell us something about my brother.. I promise you-"  i looked down at her name Tag "- I promise you Emily i will fuck this whole place up."

She looked at me with wide eyes nodding her head vigorously

"W-what's his name?" She stuttered.

"Bryson. Bryson Tiller." I glared.

I stood there as she dialed a number.
I wasn't sitting down until i was sure one of those incompetent Doctors walked out here.

"Okay Dr. James will be with you in 5 minutes." She smiked nervously

"Thanks for doing your job." 

It took 3 minutes for Dr James to come out. 

"Family of Bryson Tiller."  We all stood up.

My heart was racing and i was bracing myself for the worse, but hoping for the best.

"Mr Tiller has successfully completed surgery thankfully the bullets didn't reach his heart or puncture any important artery. But the bullet to the brain was the hardest to remove. But we were able to. But he's unconscious now and unfortunately he's gone in a coma.-"

Shot
Chest
Brain
Coma

"Do you have any idea when he'll wake up?" Gio questioned.

I couldn't speak

"It all depends on Mr Tiller. When he's ready."

So it could be weeks or even months or even years.

My shoulders fell.  I zoned out as the doctor kept talking.

I could feel myself hyperventilating, my heart beat racing and my hands started to trembling.

Breathe Robyn Breathe

I tried to tell myself but i couldn't. My mouth went dry and my stomach churned.

I slowly back away from the group. 

I sank down in a corner as i tried to calm down.

My vision was starting to get blurry

But i still saw as Oscar sat infront of me trying to calm me down.

I could see his mouth moving but i couldn't hear anything he was saying.

And then i passed out.