51

I watched happily as Oscar moved around the kitchen

He was in his element. This was where he was the happiest.

Well apart when he was with me.

"Are you sure you're not going to poison us?" I teased and he simply glared at me playfully.

"Hermossa you know I can put it down in more ways than one." He smirked and I looked away blushing. 

"We both know you're the better cook...but the better lover? I don't think so" I gave him a questioning look. 

"You know I can make your legs shake Robyn." He had sropped what he was doinf and was looking at me seriously.

I laughed. "And You know that I'm the only one that can make you scream my name." I smirked. He licked his lips with raised eyebrows

"Okay, stop you two are disgusting." Jamal walked in with a disgusted look on his face.

Admist of all this chaos we decided to do a cookout just us. We needed it.

"Not my fault I was blessed with an amazing gag reflex and lips that could suck anything off."  I was doing it on purpose just to annoy him and by the look on his face I succeeded.

"Okay, I'm telling Laurice. You're handling our food Spooky. Stop being nasty."

"Shut the fuck up fool." Oscar shouted as Jamal walked away from us.

I looked back at him smiling widely.

"He losing the respect he had for me Robyn. I don't like it."  He frowned.

"He was scared of you Oscar. He's not now." I corrected him.

It was true Jamal had gotten comfortable with Oscar. He was no longer scared of him. He had petty arguments just to rile Oscar up and I loved seeing it. He liked it too he just won't admit it.

"Narh, I need to start inflicting fear on him, can't be having him thinking I'm one of his little friends."

I walked over to him shaking my head.

"You are so adorable Ossie." I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Don't call me Ossie. Call me papi." He smirked down at me.

"Oh really." I raised an eyebrow my hand snaking down and grabbing him through his pants

"You know I like it when you do shit like that."

"I know you like it when I get freaky." I bit my tongue. 

"You're my little freak aren't you."  He grabbed ahold of my ass with both his hands.

"Okay, fucking stop the two of you." We pulled away to see a very annoyed Bryson.

"Fucking disgusting, you better wash your hands before you marinate our meat Diaz." I laughed at that.

"Well, I'm going outside.  Hurry and bring the meat."

"The meat's already here mami." He cupped his junk and I burst out laughing. 

I hated him.

I walked outside to see everyone here.
I looked over at Jamal who was in the pool with the others  

I spotted Laurice who was sat on Gio's lap having a conversation with Bry and Benji. I smiled at Keisha who was also sat on Benji's lap.

Way too cute 

"This is how everything's suppose to be."  Oscar came up and said behind me.

I nodded. 
"It'll be like this soon. Don't worry. We won't have anything to worry about." I leaned on him and I now realised he had something in his hands.

"Go start the grill Oscar." I smacked his ass as he started walking away.

He just shook his head walking to the grill.

"You know, you still have that frown line. Stop thinking too much about things. Enjoy yourself." Laurice said as she stood next to me. I didn't even realise she was off of Gio's lap.

I was too busy in my thoughts and watching Oscar

"It's kinda hard when there's so much going on. I graduate in a few months. I have my finals coming up. I can't be dealing with all of this."

"You know the thing about you Rih.. Is that you figure shit out. You got this. But today loosen up, spend some time with your man and us." She wrapped her arms around me as we looked at everybody 

My eyes stayed on Oscar.
He looked so happy. 

I wonder what he'll say if I ask him to leave Freeridge with me.

That's a conversation I've been hoping to have.

Our future.

We talked about it alot but that was back then. I wanted to know where his head was at now.

I sighed and walked over.

"I like you better bald." I said randomly as I approached Bryson.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "What the fuck you mean? You think I'm your bum ass boyfriend?" He questioned and I rolled my eyes

"Sheesh I'm tryna give you a compliment Bryson."

"Don't know what your fetish is with bald ass man. Wonder what you pulling on when you guys have sex." I stifled my laugh

"My scalp." Oscar shouted from his place.

"Couldn't find a nigga with hair had to choose him." Oscar flipped Bryson off.

"Can't imagine Oscar with hair though." Keisha squinted her eyes eyeing Oscar 

I turned around to study him myself.

I wonder what he'll actually look like with a full set of hair.

Still fine regardless I bet.

"You see that Spooky your girl looking for some hair to grab on." Bryson smirked

"Stop." I stepped on his foot

"Oscar, I have a question. Would you  choose Cesar or Robyn?" Ruby randomly ask.

Now everyone's attention was on Oscar as he stood there like a deer caught in headlights.

I remebered thag night at the hangout. I remember what he said.

I wanted to see if he remembers it.

"Well-" he looked between his brother and me his girlfriend. 

"Blood is thicker than water." Cesar narrowed his eyes at his brother who just stood there looking between the two of us.

"Can't I like fucking choose both. I love you both."  He was trying so hard to get out of this.

"Narh, choose your brother Oscar cuz Bitches be bonkers especially the one sitting right there-" Jamal spoke up eyeing me. "-Look at the way she looking at you. That bitch crazy that coochie ain't worth it Oscar."

"You know what Jamal. I can hurt you." I glared.

"But you won't." He had a victorious smirk on his face.

"You think so?"  I challenge

"She'll beat your ass Jamal stand down." Monse patted his back trying not to laugh.

"The fucking party is here." We all turned towards the voice to see Jasmine standing tbere.

She looked like she was ready to have a good time.

And everyone groaned. I on the other hand smiled widely

"Now you bitches wish you were all as cool as her."