60

"You wanna go grab a bite

"You wanna go grab a bite." Jonathan asked as we walked out of the exam room. I shook my head 

"Nah, I have some things to take care of." I gave him a small smile and he returned one in disappointment

I knew how he felt and he knew I was in a very committed relationship. Unlike Oscar I was not going to let anyone throw themselves at me. Anyone who tried will get what's rightfully theirs a kick in the nuts.

I got in the car, and stared at the dashboard in deep thought.
I've been thinking about one person the whole time. I couldn't get her out of my head and I know i wouldn't rest until I settled some things.
How it turned out depends on how she reacts.

I turned on the car. I drove out the city, until the graffiti walls and  the houses started looking familiar.  I even saw someone getting jumped and I couldn't help but smile.  I really did miss Freeridge, even if it's been a few days.  But miss a day you miss a whole lot of shit... like your boyfriend kissing another girl.

I parked outside the building complex and got out.

I ignored the whistles of a few underaged boys sitting on a bench nearby and made my way inside the complex.

I stood outside her door and knocked. I looked around making sure there was no one watching me. I didn't want to bump into anybody especially Chico.

I went to knock again when the door opened and I was face to face with Emily. My eyes went down to her bump.

"You must be due soon. Your belly dropped." I commented, smiling at her.

I no longer felt any resentment towards her and the baby.  I was ready to accept the little one as Oscar's kid and her as the mother of the baby but now knowing what I know, I didn't know how to feel about the situation. I was worried more than anything.

I saw the video Jasmine showed me, Emily was inlove with Chico but I wasn't sure Chico was inlove with her. Regardless of who she is and what she does, that baby doesn't deserve any of this. And I know both her and her child will eventually end up hurt. As a woman, I would never want any other woman to go through such shit especially with a baby.

"Can I come in?" I asked as she eyed me warily. I laughed at that. "I'm not here to hurt you Emily.",  she sighed and stepped aside and I walked in.

Her apartment was cute. Comfortable and it looked like she was all ready for the baby. There was so many baby stuffs in her living room it was so cute. It made my heart feel heavy.

She led me to her kitchen and I sat at the dinning table with her sitting opposite me.

"Look, Oscar doesn't know that I'm here and he also doesn't know about you, that baby and Chico."

Her eyes widened. "I-I don't know what you're talking about.",  she stuttered.

"Emily.  I have proof. I know that baby is not his. No more hiding. It's fine"