48

I sat there looking at Emily's apartment building

I sat there looking at Emily's apartment building.  I was contemplating whether to walk in there and confront her.
But I knew if I did, she was going to run off and tell Chico.

I felt bad for the girl. She was really in love with Chico and he was treating her like shit, like a puppet.  I wondered what Chico had on her.

My mind then went back to what Chico said. He wanted to rule Los Santo. He wanted to take it away from Oscar.

He was a piece of shit.

I haven't told Oscar about any of this. Because he acted on impulse. He rarely thinks about shit before acting and I know shit will end badly.

I needed a day off from all of this. I wanted to escape with Oscar so that we could just have some time alone before all this chaos comes to Freeridge.  We didn't have only Chico to deal with but also the Prophets.

We've put on hold the plan to get rid of them and thankfully Juan and Suarez understood our situation.

I looked down at a text from Bry.

Got him

This was it. We were finally going to know about everything. We were finally going to find out how the night I got jumped happened.

I didn't care much about any other thing. I just needed to know who was behind it so that I could end their life.

I dialed Oscar's number and he answered on the first ring.

"You're eager." I smirked.

"I just want to hear your voice.. So talk to me."  His voice said on the other line

I resist the urge to fan myself.

Absolutely sexy that's what his phone voice was

"We got one of them.... Tito." I could feel the playful mood shift

"Warehouse?" He adked his viice stern.

"Yeah.. I'm on my way there."

"I'll be there in 10."

I still kept the phone to my ear even after he hang up.

How was I going to tell him about all of this.
I learned my lesson I wasn't going to keep this from him. He needed to know especially now that it involved his gang, his family.

If he needed help. La Divine was going to be behind him.

~~

As soon as I parked inside the warehouse, Oscar pulled up next  to me.

I got out giving him a nod which he returned. Even if the greeting was short and brief he still grabbed my hand as we walked to where Tito was.

Once we reached the door. He stopped making me stop looking at him.

"Once we walk in there. We gotta be prepared for whatever shit we're going to find out."  He said seriously and I nodded.

"I have something to tell you. After we do this." He looked at me questionably.

"Don't worry. Let's get this over with and then we can talk." He nodded stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"If Chico was really behind you being jumped.  You know we have to greenlight him right?" He asked and I nodded.

After what I've learned I was fine for it to happen.  But I wasn't sure Oscar was prepared to do it.

"Are you sure, you want to do it?" I questioned taking his hand in mine.

"He ruined something good for us.  Obtendrá lo que se merece."
( He'll get what he deserves)

I nodded.

I opened the door and walked in Oscar following behind me.

This was the same warehouse that I made my first kill.

And there in the middle sat a shirtless latino man, with a buzzed cur hair. His santo tattoo glared at us on his arm

Once he saw Oscar his eyes widened and he started to fight against the restrains.

I nodded at Bryson and he walked over giving me a kiss on the forehead 

I stood next to him watching Oscar approach the guy.

Oscar had left the building. This was Spooky. And he was ruthless and cold.

"Tito, Tito, Tito-"  He taunted circling the Santo "Espero que sepas que lo que te va a pasar esta noche se hará por despecho. Te pones mi santo tatuaje de tu piel y haces algunas cosas muy cuestionables, perra"
(I hope you know what's going to happen to you tonight will be done out of spite. You wear my santo tattoo om your skin and do some very questionable things bitch)

He removed the cloth over his mouth and took a sit infront of him.

The actions looking way too familiar I almost wanted to laugh. 

"So, you're going to tell me what happened that night you and tu amiguito were meant to watch my girl"

"I didn't do anything Spooky. We were suppose to be watching her yeah but then Chico said we could go. I didn't know shit was going to happen to her homie. Trust me." He cried, fear in his eyes as Oscar glared at him.

I just watched with my arms crossed.

"Well guess what fool. Something fucking did."  Oscar was up in his face now. "-and now my daughter's blood is on your hands" and with that Oscar swinged back punching him in the face. He didn't stop he kept punching him until his face was bloody.

I bit the inside of my cheeks.

"Is Chico the jefe?" He questioned.

Tito cried shaking his head.
"No, No."

I almost felt bad for the guy.

Almost

"Then why the fuck did you leave when he told you to?  I gave clear instruction to stay with her and you left." 

"Chico said you gave the go ahead Spooky. We didn't want to do it."

"Well, I don't want to do this.. but you brought it on yourself."  He pushed his head back with his finger.

"Now I'm going to give you to a very special woman in my life.... the woman you were suppose to protect-" he chuckled dryly
"-I'm not gonna lie to you Tito, the girl I asked you to look over and the girl standing in the corner over there are completely two different person...and I'm going to enjoy watching her deal with you."