11

Little shout out to mamita96 for the constant support 💫💫

I was pissed.

Did this pendejo seriously believe that I'd do that to him. To her.
He came on my doorstep with these wild accusations and I had to tell him.
I didn't feel bad for how I spoke to him.

He needed to hear it.
He needed to hear how him and Pablo were acting like bullies.
I wasn't suprise we were fucking members of Los Santo. But I didn't like how they were bullying her. Especially with the shit she's been through.

I hated her.
I hated her for making me keep her secret.
I hate her for not telling him
For not explaining to them why she was leaving.
But I didn't hate her.
I understood

That day, Oscar had ask me to check on her.
He was ignoring her, focusing more on getting revenge on the Prophets.
That night he finally came to his senses after days of not talking to her, he wanted to know if she was okay.

I saw her door opened and I could hear it.
I wasn't prepared for what I saw.

She was too pure for this gang life.
Oscar didn't deserve her and she didn't deserve to go through what she went through.

I pulled out my gun and shot one of them in the leg. I punched the other one angrily.
I wanted to hurt them.

She didn't deserve it.

I didn't care that they ran away. I needed to check on her.

She was in a ball,all bloody. I almost couldn't recognised her. This was a scene straight out of a horror movie.
She looked scared, she wouldn't stop shaking.

And then she asked me to take her to the hospital. Her face was pale and the light in her eyes was slowly fading. I didn't want to. They would've asked too many questions. Get the police involved. And Oscar wouldn't want that. We could save her ourselves.

And then she said it.
She was pregnant.
There was blood.
I knew what that meant and she knew too.

We could both feel it.

With the way she looked and no doubt from the damage done tonight we knew what was going to be said.

But hearing the doctor actually say it was hard. She cried. She cried so much. And I cried with her.

I ignored Oscar for two days. I stayed with her at the hospital. But he didn't even send a text. Ask how she was. He was too busy for her

Then she said it; she was going to leave.

And what she said after, made me angry. I was filled with anger....and disgust.

She was affiliated with La Divine. And she hid it from us.

I left her in that room angrily. But I came right back. I understood why she didn't tell us. We were going to react the same way I just did.

I understood where she was coming from. I didn't agree with her decision but as soon as she got out of the hospital she left.

I didn't even get to say goodbye.

The following day I went back to the gang. Los Santo had gotten their revenge.
And he finally asked about her.
He finally wanted to care

And I had to tell him.

I could see in his eyes, his world just came crashing down. We all watched as he trashed the place in anger, we all watched as he cried. We were all there for him.

But he wasn't there for her

It was his own fault.
If he wasn't so engrossed in the Prophets he would've been there for Rih. And all of this wouldn't have happened.
Their Kid would be alive and walking around right now.

After that night I felt some sort of resentment towards Oscar. He was so quick to blame her for everything, forgetting what he had done to her.

I walked up the footpath and knocked on the door. It took a while before it finally opened.

She stood there, and she smiled.

"Chico." She wrapped me in a tight hug.

"How you doing chica?." I asked and she gave me a small smile.

She moved to the side and I walked in.

"Hey Lau." I greeted Laurice sitting down on the couch.

I was grateful for her. She was the main reason why Rih and I could keep in touch all this time.

"Good to see you Chico. At least one of you Santos has some fucking sense." I just sent her a smile.

I could understand where her attitude was coming from, her best friend was hurt.

Rih followed and sat down next to me turning her body towards me.

She was still beautiful. And I liked the tattoos it gave her an edge.

"Does your big bad boss know you're here?" She asked twirling a strand of her hair.

"He paid me a visit tonight. He's sure we were messing around this whole time." I shrugged.

She chuckled dryly.
"Seriously? He's dumb and rude to even accuse you of something like that. You two are like brothers."

It was my turn to chuckle.

"Well if it makes you feel any better they dropped by Joe's and Pablo wasn't the nicest." She shrugged.
I could see this bothered her.
No matter how tough she acted.

"He's being a big dick right now."

"He's hurt I understand but there's only so much I can take. They're treating me like I'm the bad guy.. Okay maybe I am in their eyes but I won't take their shit anymore." Her voice was cold.

"You shouldn't. You don't deserve to. Not after everything."

"You know finally accepting my place in this whole gang shit was actually a blessing." She stared in the distance deep in thought.
"It gave me the confidence and power I never thought I needed. Don't get me wrong I'm not too involved in all the drug shit but I've gotten tougher."

"So do you regret not being jumped in Los Santos?" I asked.

She was asked to join us. The whole gang loved her. They wanted her to be one of us. Heck Even Cuchillos adored her but she refused.
Oscar was glad.
Even I couldn't see her as a member of the gang back then but now I could see it.
Ever since that night at the warehouse, it was like she was made for this.
She sure lived up to her title.
In just a short amount of time she had become well known.

"Honestly No. I would've just been known as Oscar's girlfriend. The girl he fell in love with and got jumped in because of it. I'm my own person now" She shrugged.

"So you're big and bad now?" I smirked

She snorted "Not really. Still soft but you know-"

"A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do." I finished for her and she nodded.

"A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do." She repeated.

Oscar never deserved you.

(Edited)