49

I turned around staring at Robyn

It was her turn now.

I didn't want to hurt a Santo and I knew she was definitely not going to mind. My mind was dead set on hurting only one Santo and that was Chico.

Robyn sauntered over one heeled booth leg after another. When she walked pass me she smirked.

I never thought such a simple action could turn me on. But as I watch her walk to the table grabbing a dagger I couldn't help but get hard.

"You know Tito. I don't know you personally. I feel bad, because Chico should be the one in your place, but let's push away the memories of that night.... my problem now is with you because of my brother.." she sat one leg on top of the other glaring at Tito.

"Look Look, we were just told to do it. We didn't want to.-" Robyn cut him off shaking her head.

"All i keep hearing is, you didn't want to. But you did. You and your little friends even went so far to not only dress up as Prophets but to somehow replicate Spooky's tattoo. So I'm going to ask once.... and if I don't like the answer.." She twirled the dagger in her hand.

"You know this was the same dagger I plunged into Leroy before I killed him."  Her smile gave me chills..

I loved it.

"-and this dagger will also be plunged into you, if I don't like your answer.  So please use your words wisely." She stood up crouching down infront of Tito who was visibly shaking

"Why did you guys go through all this trouble?" Her question was simple. If he knew what was good for him he would answer her.

"I can't tell you... he will kill me and my family." That set Robyn off and I stared with wide eyes as she plunged the dagger in the palm of his hands

His screams echoed in the large room.

"I didn't like that answer Tito." She stood turning around. Her eyes met mine

'Im sorry'  she mouthed.

I don't know what she was sorry for I was enjoying this.

"So I'm going to ask you again Tito. I wonder how you'll feel when you lose all ten fingers" She turned back around.

"Okay Okay. We didn't know much but He threatened to kill our families if we didn't do it. He wanted us to scare y'all and that was it..no one was meant to get hurt." He wept. 

My heart ached.

This was one of my brothers, there was a reason he was jumped in. I saw potential in him and tonight i was going to possibly watch him die.

"Who? who threatened your family? Who told you to scare us?" She asked.

I was holding my breath. Hoping it wasn't who I thought it was. But at this point i knew that's the name he was going to say.

"Chico, Chico did it man." He let out quickly

My heart fell.
I knew that's what he was going to say but I still wasn't prepared for it.

"Why would he do it?" I said loudly walking over to him removing the dagger from his hand ignoring his painful cries.

"Because he wants war. He wants to take over Los Santo from you. He  wants her." 

My eyes twitched.

I stood up straight.
My body felt numb.

He was like a brother to me.
He was my fucking brother.
We went through so many shit together only for me to find this out

I was fucking furious.

My eyes met Robyn and her face was blank.

She closed the space between us taking my hand in hers. I let it go wrapping my arms around her waist and she wrapped hers around my neck.

"It's going to be okay baby." She said in comfort.

My heart was broken.
This was the last thing I was expecting. 

She pulled away from me and gave me a serious look.

"Listen, we won't let him get away with anything. We got your back..I got your back. He'll have to bury me 6ft under before he takes Los Santo away and me from you"  She leaned down and gave me a small kiss

And then we both turned back to him.

"Who's he working with?" I questioned slowly walking over to the table.  A baseball bat.

Such an underrated weapon.

"Alone..but he's gotten a few other members to join him. He's building a force to overthrow you."

I shook my head in disappointment. After all the shit I've done for them they decide to repay me like this.

"I want all the names of each and every person you know is involved in this shit. And after that, we will talk again. But for now, a little reminder that you're not going to leave this warehouse alive if you don't corporate.,"

I weighed the bat in my hand.
Light but hard.
Effective

I walked closer to him and he tried to back away from me but he was on a chair.

I had no idea where this fool thought he was going.

I brought the bat down on his knee and I could hear it crack.

I was only getting started

●●●●●●

On that note check out my second child