131

I eyed the little boys that guarded that house like it was a palace and there was someone or something worth protecting in there

I eyed the little boys that guarded that house like it was a palace and there was someone or something worth protecting in there. Little boys are the only words that I can use to describe the members of this gang. They were all bark and no bite and I can't even sit in front of them and take them seriously. Especially when their leader's head stopped below my breast.

"So, why are you sitting infront of me?" I raised my eyebrow because he wasn't talking to me but he was talking to Oscar. Even if we were here together along with Benji I wasn't paying attention to him. He can kiss my black ass.

"Because we need your help." I spoke up and his eyes went to me, and then Going down to my boobs which was on full show. I made sure to dress seductively because these teenage boys were hormonal,one flash of skin and they're rock hard ready to ram their dick in anything.

I leaned forward even more to give him better access and he wasn't even being discreet at the fact that he was staring at them. Oscar tensed next to me and I resist the urge to smirk. I think he needed to be reminded that He's married to a bad bitch that could drop him whenever.

"How can we help you? When he won't even help us." He nodded towards Oscar who sat there with a glare on his face not from what he just said but from what he was looking at.

"Whatever you want I'm sure Los Santos can help you get it. Because what we're doing is bigger than all of us in this room. When we get rid of that woman, let's just say the whole Freeridge would benefit from it,especially you and your.." I looked at the boys around him "..and your little boy gang."

"I Assure you mami, there's nothing little about us." He grinned making me smirk.

God I hate boys. Always go for older men but even they aren't shit.

"You better back the fuck off." I glanced at Oscar and rolled my eyes at his predatory behaviour on a woman he didn't come home to. We both ignored him.

"How about you show me if you're really about that life. It's one thing to wear Colour coordinated outfits,take a spray paint can and graffiti on all the walls and carry guns you've never used and a whole other thing to actually take over and start some shit." I sat back crossing my legs and he eyed them. It was unbelievable how turned on guys could get just by the slightest body part and by the look on his face and the licking of his lips he liked what he was seeing. And he just so happens to be pissing Oscar off.

"Okay, I know you're the Princessa,what can you do for us then?"  He grinned looking at me up and down.

"You know that little street you and Spooky keep fighting over? I do agree it's closest to your territory so I say you can have it. And I can guarantee you'll have La Divine's back on shit you start...only if it benefits us." I shrugged.

"Is that true Spooky?" He grinned even wider waiting for a very angry Oscar to reply.

"Whatever she says." He said through gritted teeth.

"Well there you have it. All fixed." I clapped my hands ready to get the fuck out of there. I was starting to lose brain cells with the level of immaturity in the room.

"What do we have to do then?" He asked getting on his feet standing over me.

"We'll tell you soon. Don't worry." I got on my own feet and I was right about his height. He was staring straight at my boobs.

"I'm cool with that. Just give me my street and I'll do whatever you want me to do." He smirked and I almost gagged in disgust.

"It's a deal?" I held out my hand and he looked down at it before shaking it. His hand lingered and he traced mine with his finger

"Deal." I gave him a tight lip nod taking my hand back.

"Oh and if you ever think about double crossing me, I promise you, the graffitis will be the only way anyone will remember you. Because I can and will end you." I gave him a sweet smile and walked out of the house.

When we got to the car my arm was grabbed and I was pulled back slamming into a chest.
"Let me go Oscar." I looked at him under my eyelashes trying to understand the audacity he had.

"You think you funny dressing like this huh? Showing your boobs wearing that short ass skirt. Who the fuck do you think you're messing with?" He muttered angrily,gripping my arm.

"Who I think I'm messing with? You fool. Because I think you're forgetting who the fuck you're married to. If you can't appreciate me and treat me right there's a lot of men willing to do so,and I think it's time I start noticing them don't you think?!." I smirked but that only angered him more.

"Robyn.." he warned and I raised my eyebrow waiting for him to say something else because I was going to get the last word regardless.

"Yes husband."

"Don't fucking test me or I swear to god..."

"What exactly are you going to do Oscar? Get revenge? What kind of Revenge? Not talk to me, or are you going to finally sleep with Bianca because we both know that's what she wants to do and I'm starting to think you actually want to too because you can't be that dumb right?" I questioned but I didn't give him the chance to answer "..I do dare you to try it because I'll make sure you never see me or Naomi again,because we both know I have no problem leaving you behind. I did it once and I'll do it again." I pulled my hand out of his grasp walking over to the car where Benji was patiently waiting, keeping his eyes straight ahead even though he heard everything.

I got in the passenger seat and looked at Oscar who was just standing there steam coming out of his nose and ears like a cartoon character glaring down at me. He either got in or he walks,I don't mind either way.