80

"You still shot me though Chica so you like owe me a lifetime of alcohol

"You still shot me though Chica so you like owe me a lifetime of alcohol." Benji playfully glared at me from his seat.

"You're taking my best girl away from me for a vacation that is payment enough." I smiled at the two,Keisha was sat on his lap and they looked so happy.

Imagine actually shooting him and something happening to him. Keisha would've never forgiven me.

"You okay?" I looked down at my own personal headache.

"I'm happy." I whispered leaning deeper into him.

"I love you." He whispered and I tilted his head up kissing him on the nose.

"I have to go mend bridges." I excused myself once I saw Laurice standing there. She was trying so hard to be mad at me but I knew her. She couldn't help herself

"I'm pissed don't come near me." She glared when I approached her

"I'm sorry for the way I spoke to you okay. I just had to make you hate me." I apologised. This was the fifth time I've apologised to her and she wasn't hearing any of it,

"I'm not mad because of the way you talked to me Rih. I'm mad because you didn't tell me.  You really went through all this shit and only what Keisha and Spooky knew? I kinda feel offended." She crossed her arms making me smile.

"You're still my favourite girl Lau. I just wanted you safe that's it." I pulled her into a tight hug.

"Don't ever pull something like that again." She gave me a tight squeeze and I recoiled back. She gave me a funny look but I brushed her off

"Let's hope we don't have any more shit we have to go through." I sighed

I couldn't handle any more of these unexpected turns of events but I knew we were far from done. We had Cuchillos to take care of only if she hit us back. Is she minds her business in that big ass house of hers than everything will be just fine.

But I knew her. She's a very prideful woman. She won't let this go.

"You're frowning again." I gave Oscar a small smile turning over to him with my arms around his waist.

"What if Cuchillos seeks revenge?" I asked

"Then we make sure we're ready." I exhaled through my nose laying my head on his chest.

At this point there was no getting out of freeridge. Oscar was forever tied to this place and because of it so was I. Where he goes I'll follow.

"Don't be like that. how about we take a week and we go away. Just like Benji and Keisha." He suggested
I nodded still not looking up.

We deserved more than a week but if that's all we had I was going to take it.

"Good. Cuz I kinda already rented a house by the beach." I looked up at him.

How could one man be this perfect. Even with his hundred flaws he was the most perfect being I've ever met.

"You invited her?" He nodded to someone behind me and I turned around stepping away from Oscar,walking over to her.

"Glad you could make it." I hugged Emily, her bump poking me in my stomach.

"Thank you for inviting me. And thank you for everything you've done for me." She smiled and I returned it

"You don't even have to. I'm always going to be here for you."

She was finally going to get her own happy ending. She chose to settle in Paris. And as promised anything she wanted I was going to help her get it. And after she gives birth,she was going to be on a plane to France where she'll start her new life.

Someone who'll actually get a happy ending.

"What?" I squinted my eyes at her as she did the same for me studying me.

"You look different..." she exclaimed

I chuckled
"Nothing different here...maybe because I'm stress free." I shrugged

"No.No. That's not it....Wait....Actually you're glowing." She smirked

I rolled my eyes
"Sure I am. I'm stress free." I smiled

"No girl. You're pregnant." She whispered the last part and I burst out laughing

"Emily. No.  I just got my period." I shut her down

"If you say so.... Just know, our babies will be besties." She winked and walked away from me

I simply shook my head

Pregnant

Now that was the most funniest thing I've ever heard

"So are you two like BFFs now or are you going to forget she pretended to be pregnant with Oscar's baby?" It was Jamal stating the obvious.

I glanced at him.
"Don't you have like a sock you should go jack off into or something?" I questioned leaving him standing there.

I walked to where Oscar was and sat on his lap.
"Want anything to drink?" He whispered in my ear.

"No. I'm just really tired that's it." I stifled a yawn. I really needed some sleep.

"How about we go back to mine and we can nap together?" He questioned.

There's nothing more I needed than a 10 hour nap.

And that's exactly what we agreed to do.
I was in the toilet, washing my face pretending that everything was okay.

But it was far from okay.

Even as I focused on myself in the mirror. I couldn't ignore the glare of the stick that had two lines on them, that I've been hiding in one of the drawers.

I lied.
I wasn't on my period
In fact I was late, later than I've ever been.

I was pregnant.