100

I always heard about pregnancy glow, don't ask where but I have

I always heard about pregnancy glow, don't ask where but I have. And now as I looked at her I could finally see it.

She was glowing.

It's been 2 weeks since we've been out of the hospital. A lot of barbecues later and we were still out here celebrating. It was a girl,what were the odds of that...another girl.

She was in her second trimester now and I've never spent this much time reading. She was 16 weeks pregnant and she suddenly had a bump...a noticeable bump. She literally went from being pregnant to PREGNANT and I loved it. I loved her bump,I couldn't take my hands off of it.

"He's staring again." Laurice announced and everyone turned to me. My eyes turned into slits

"Give him a break. He knocked up my sister and he's looking at the result." Bryson smirked raising his bottle at me.

"In a few months we'll have our Santos Princess walking around." Pablo smirked

"Excuse me... that baby is La Divine."

They've been having this argument for a week now.

"You wish. Her last name will be Diaz." Benji shrugged

"And what does that mean? That doesn't mean she'll be associated with your dumb ass little boy gang okay."

"Okay that's enough boys." Robyn walked over to me sitting on my lap.

"You are absolutely beautiful." I whispered my hand going to her bump rubbing it in comfort.

"Aye familia!" Jasmine walked in. I never thought I'd say this but I was warming up to her and even Monse. Something about knowing that I was having a little girl, I've developed this father instinct on these two. I even threatened to kick Cesar's ass if he fucked up.

"Come here let's do a toast." Robyn spoke up taking her glass and everyone joined her.

"To baby Diaz"

"To my girls." I added

"To La Divine:" I rolled my eyes at what Bryson said

"To Los Santos." Pablo bit back with a smirk on his face

"How about to our little family." Keisha glared at the two boys

"I like that better. To our little Family."

We toasted and then we went back to our little family gathering.

"Lets go back to your room." I whispered in Robyn's ear and she looked back at me raising her eyebrow but didn't question it.

She stood up grabbing my hand

"Remember that's what got you in this situation homie." Benji smirked and I flipped him off.

As soon as we got to her room I spun her around my lips attacking hers.

I couldn't pull her any closer for the simple fact that her bump was as in the way but I love feeling it pressed against me.

"Oscar stop." She giggled but she didn't exactly push me away

"You look so sexy I think we should do this more often." I joked

"What get me pregnant?" She laughed pulling away to look up at me. I shrugged, 5 more kids will be alright with me.

"Oscar we're not having 6 kids." She read my mind.

"That's what we talked about."

"When we were kids!" She exclaimed sitting on her bed.

"We also talked about marriage and look at us now." I pointed at her ring.

"This is different. We're talking about me pushing out 6 kids!" I didn't see a problem with that.
"I'm not some baby making machine you know." She glared. I don't know how this is turning into an argument.

"You don't have to push out all the six...how about you push out 4 and we adopt 2." That earned me a kick.

"I'm joking,I'm joking. We can have as many kids as you want. Be it one,or two...but six would be the nice just saying ." I got down on my knees kneeling in between her legs.

"I will knee you in the balls and then we'll see if you're fit enough to give me 6 kids." She glared

"Shut up Robyn." I pushed her back on the bed and hovered over her with my lips on hers.

"Oscar." Her protest turned into a moan.

I pulled away hovering over her with a smirk on my face. She wanted me and she knew it.

As I went to kiss her the doorbell rang,she caught me off guard and managed to push me off of her.

"I need to get that." She fanned herself out of breath.

"Come here." I sat up pulling her towards me. I leaned down to her bump "I got your mummy excited Princessa."

"Fuck you." She pushed me away and I fell back on the bed. Her laughter bringing me so much joy.

Composing myself I stood up and followed her. She was looking through the peephole and when she heard me coming she turned towards me with a frown a weird look her face, I didn't like the look at all.

I was about to ask her who it was when the door bell rang again. I saw her hesitation so I walked over to her opening the door.

"Can I help you?" I asked the person at the other end.

"Now come on little Oscar that's not how you speak to your tío." My face went blank as I stared at someone I never thought I'd see ever.

"Little Robyn look at how big you've gotten and Oh, a baby now huh?" He looked behind me as he takes Robyn in. My hands went behind my back pushing her behind me protectively

"Now come on don't be like that, I'm here to talk about Chico..." I could feel my heart beating

"There's nothing to talk." I glared

"On the contrary Oscar. Want to tell me how my son ended up dead?"

••••••••••••••••

Chapter 100. 🥂🎉🎊

Who would've thought I'd be writing 100 plus chapters,who would've thought I'd even be publishing a book on Wattpad! Not me...
But I have to thank lockdown for that 😂

Thank you for making it this far ❤️🖤