55

I took her in

I took her in.

She had everything on show.  It was hard not to look at her.

All i could think about was the fact that my Robyn would never.

It took a great amount of self confidence to wear what she was wearing and I could only admire that.

I felt something hit me in the back and i knew it was either Benji or Pablo, so I ignored them.

"Would you like a drink?" She leaned down and whispered in my ears. The music was loud so her actions were justifiable. 

I didn't want to catch a case tonight or ever. I just came here to have fun and loosen up. After this I was going back to my house,in my room, on my bed and back to blowing Robyn's phone.

"Yeah, Follow me."

I looked back at the two and motioned for them to follow me.

As I followed her my eyes couldn't help but go to her ass. She wore a white dress....and a red thong. You could see absolutely everything and she was blessed.

My eyes wide, I wanted to fan myself. It was suddenly way too fucking hot in here.

We walked to the kitchen and she turned towards me. We were a bit too close so I backed away a little.

I have a girlfriend

"So what would you like Spooky? Whatever you desire it's in this kitchen." She purred

I knew exactly what she meant. I could read the double meaning in her words.I wasn't dumb. But it wasn't happening.

What I desired was cooped up in an apartment somewhere nose deep  in a book studying her ass off.

But there was no denying that Aisha looked fucking good. Any man in here would be lucky to lay down with this woman.

"I'll settle with a beer." I looked back but none of the boys were here.
I sighed.  I didn't want to be left alone.

"So gang leader huh?" She asked leaning on the counter. I did the same opposite her. Her arms were crossed pushing her boobs out.

I nodded. "Yup."

"Always wondered how the life of a cholo was. My dad was a Santo actually."  She pointed at the cross tattoo on her arm, proudly.

"What's your last name then?" I asked.
If her dad was a Santo this basically meant that she was a Santo. Family.

"Hernandez. My dad went by the name Polino."
I just nodded. I had no idea who that was.

"Wanna go to the backyard. Swear it's less crowded over there." She glared as someone bumped into her.

She was right. It was a bit crowded but what did she expect having the whole of freeridge in her house.

I nodded and she grabbed my wrist leading me on.
I know I should push her off but I didn't. She knew her house better than I did. So I let her.