108

"Are you ready?" Bryson asked once again his arms entwined in Robyn's. He looked and sounded way more nervous than she was. Robyn was leaning on him for support but it looked like he needed it more than she did.

She bit her lips nervously no longer caring about ruining her make-up,once the wedding march started her heart dropped to the pit of her stomach.

This was really happening. Something she dreamt and wished for her entire life was about to happen. She was going to marry her soulmate.

She felt a tug and they were walking. She held her breath when she came into view her eyes instantly meeting his.

It's like someone sucked the life out of him when he saw her. No one else could look as beautiful as her. There wasn't any women out there that could match the goddess that was walking towards him. She sent him an innocent smile and that did it for him.

He let out a laugh which turned into sobs. There she was the love of her life carrying his child about to become his wife.

He felt hands pat his back in support but nothing could break the trance he felt just staring at her and nothing could stop the tears running down his cheeks.

Robyn couldn't reach over to wipe her own face but she just stared at Oscar with so much love in her as he cried. She wasn't expecting that reaction but she could see just how happy he is and she mirrors the same emotion.

She looked at the people present and smiled. Everything was perfect. This was the wedding of her dreams . Heck she was living her dream and she couldn't be more happier.

She stopped infront of the altar and turned towards Bryson.
"You did good baby sister." He commented leaning over kissing her temples and then placing his hand gently on her stomach. He helped her up and when his eyes landed on Oscar he glared

"I am going to fuck you up if you mess up." And that earned a scolding cough from the priest.

"You are the most beautiful living thing I've ever seen." Oscar whispered admiring her.

"I love you." Robyn whispered and with his eyes he told her just how much he loves her.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments,and to cherish the words which shall unite Oscar and Robyn in marriage.." the priest started preaching but neither of them were too focused on his words, they just stood there taking each other in.

"..... Marriage is the promise between two people who love each other, and who trust in that love,who honour each other as individuals and who choose to spend their life together. Corinthians 13:4-5 says Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate." The priest was interrupted when Sad Eyes and some other members of Los Santos cheered loudly making everyone laugh.

Both Robyn and Oscar gave each other a look with smiles on their faces.

Therefore what god has joined let no one separate. And they both promised that no one would ever come between them.

"This ceremony will not create a relationship that does not already exists between the two of you. It is a symbol of how far you have come all these years. It is a symbol of the promises you will make to each other to continue growing stronger as individuals and as partners. No matter what challenges you face, you now face them together, and no matter how much you succeed you now succeed together. The love between you joins you now as one." With that he gave the go ahead to start the vows.

Oscar was the one meant to go first and he suddenly felt all the words he had to say stuck in his throat. Robyn gave him an encouraging smile and he cleared his throat before speaking

"I cannot even begin to put into words all the shit I have to say.." at this point the priest just shook his head dismissing the cursing knowing that there was going to be a lot more.

"The first time I met you I instantly knew then and there that you were going to be my future wife,which was so hopeful for a 17 year old gang leader who didn't know absolute shit about what love is. But over the years you managed to show me just how great it is. At first I was so afraid to love you, I even convinced myself that you were on that voodoo shit and you had me under your spell or something like that but you were the spell. I lost you for years that felt like eternity, but you came back and it was like nothing changed..." he sighed blinking taking a moment to compose himself

He had practice this for a whole week and every time he managed to cry and today wasn't going to be any different.

"I'Ve heard how hard marriage life can be, I've heard about the high highs and low lows that comes with it,and mi amor I want to have all of that with you. Te quiero... I love you so much and I'm so grateful for you. Thank you for putting up with my shit, for never leaving my side,. And fuck I want to thank you so much for my little Princessa growing inside of you. So with this ring, I promise to love you and her. To protect you both. To be the best husband and father. This is all new to me promise me you'll never leave me." He cried even louder.

He felt embarrassed to be crying like this in front of everyone. But this was his wedding day,a day a lot of people thought was never going to happen. For Robyn they could call him Booboo the fool. He'll happily be a clown for her.

"I promise." She whispered back unable to see through her own tears. She looked down as he slid the wedding band on her finger.

And then it was her turn.

"I can never get over the butterflies you give me. Even when you're not with me, I still have butterflies because we made this beautiful love baby inside of me. Love is not easy, nothing about us,our relationship, our affiliation and our family is easy. You've surprised me, distracted me, captivated me and challenged me in a way no human being has ever done. I've fallen in love with you countless of times, I've even fallen out of love with you but my heart will always belong to you..." She let out a small laugh

"I just realised that there's no way I could beat your vow. But for all the shit we're about to go through,I promise baby I will never leave your side. I'm your Bonnie and You're my Clyde as cliche as that sounds. We've been through it all, we've faced so many obstacles but here we are. I remember at a young age my mum always told me to marry the man that gives you a high blood pressure and gets on your nerves because that's the man you care about the most and boy did I do that. Thank you for loving me, thank you for taking care of me and with this ring, I promise to be your wife, to give you head every hour of the day, to give you unlimited amount of sex, to beat up a bitch at any given moment....and whenever you hesitate to pull the trigger at any idiot that dares to try us, I promise you I won't even think twice" at that everyone started to cheer.

"I fucking love you." Oscar muttered looking at her proudly. She slid the ring on his finger.

"Is there anyone that objects to the binding of these two lovely couple? Speak now or forever hold your peace." The priest asked looking at the crowd infront of him.

"I dare one of you motherfuckers to try it." Robyn's eyes widened when Bryson pulled out a gun waving at the crowd.

No one even flinched this was a gang wedding,nothing could surprise any of them.

She watched as her mum slapped his arm and he put the gun away sitting back down. She sent an apologetic smile at the the priest who couldn't hide his amusement

"Well, by the power invested in me and in the presence of our lord I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs Diaz...You may now kiss the-.." Oscar didn't even let the priest finish, pulling Robyn towards him wrapping his arms around her and kissing the living hell out of here.

They did it.
They were no longer Oscar and Robyn, they were Mr and Mrs Oscar and Robyn Diaz.

••••••••••••••••••••