70

I walked to his door and knocked

I walked to his door and knocked. Out of all the santos I knew Chico had the most nicest home. And I now understood where he was getting the money

He came to the door shirtless.
"Hey." He greeted shyly.

"Who you acting shy for?" I smirked.

It's been about one long month since the night I wrecked Oscar's living room and I've never seen him since.  In fact I haven't seen much of Freeridge at all. Except for Chico's house.

"Come in baby girl.",  He smacked my ass once I pass next to him.

I clenched my jaw I really hated it when people did that. The only person that could get away with it was Oscar. But he was no longer relevant in my life.

I sat on his couch my feet up on the coffee table.

"So is it a done deal?" I asked him as he sat infront of me with a serious look on his face.

"We'll hit the safe house and from there on we can deal with him." I nodded. 

He told me everything.
He confirmed that it was infact Cuhcillos who was behind all of this. He told me he wanted to take Los Santos away from Oscar and from just hearing that I was in. I didn't care about anything else. I wanted everyone to suffer.

"Are you okay with all of this?" He questioned, studying my face.

I stayed silent looking at the tv.
"One thing I'm sure of Chico. Is that I want to hurt him as much as he hurt me and more than that. I want to teach him a lesson. And once I get Los Santos taken away from him..that's when I'll be happy."

He smirked at my answer.
"You know, I wanted to tell you about it all. I saw that he didn't deserve you. I knew he was just going to hurt you. I'm so glad you're finally realising it."

My smile didn't meet my eyes nor was it genuine. At times I felt guilty for plotting against him but then all I could see is his dick in her mouth, and the look of plessure on his face. He couldn't even hide that part.

But I also had to remind myself that infront of me was the man that caused me pain. And I've never asked him about it. All I knew was what other poeple told me.

"Chico, I want to ask you something."  I took a good look at him.

"What is it?" He looked at me in question.  But I shook my head.

"It's nothing." I brushed it off.
"I should probably get going. I have alot of things to do." I woke up wanting to get out of here.

He walked me to my door and I stopped.
"When are you going to make the move on him?" This was a Coup. I was ready for Chico to do the one thing, Oscar was expecting him to do. Take Los Santos away.

"Soon. I'll tell you. Just got to get some shit right first. We almost have all the Santos against him." I nodded ignoring the pang in my heart.

He leaned in to kiss me but I dodge his lips making it connect with my cheek.

"See ya."  I walked away from him.

Instead of starting the car I sat there thinking about all of this. Was I doing the right thing? I was going behind the backs of everyone I love and working with the one person they all considered the enemy. All to get back at one person for breaking my heart . Some might say I'm taking it too far, but I was still hurt.  Beyond hurt.

And I don't forget shit.

When I started driving I wasn't expecting myself to be driving down a familiar block. I stopped right infront of his house.

I wanted to see him.

Look him in the eye and then you'll know what to do. Laurice's words echoed in my head.

I turned off the car and got out walking over to his door.

I hesitated.

I was about to turn back around when the front door opened and a very tipsy Oscar was standing there.

When he saw me he stopped.

I took a good look at him. He was drunk, his eyes was red either from pot or crying or both.

"Robyn." I felt chills.

I loved him. I still love him and seeing him like this hurt me.

"I shouldn't have come." I made a move to walk away but he grabbed my wrist pulling me back into him. I didn't miss a head from across the street looking at the two of us 

He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same. I missed him, I missed everything out him, his intoxicating scent, his body, his arms wrapped around me.

"I miss you so much. I love you." He wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"We can't." I whispered sternly

"I'm sorry.  I'm so sorry hermossa.the last thing I wanted to do is hurt you." He whispered in my ears and that made me cry harder. 

That might've been the last thing he wanted to do but he did. And that's something i was never going to forget 

I pulled away from him shaking my head, giving him a knowing look.
"Why?, why did you do this to us?" I cried.

"I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to."  Was all he had to say. I wanted him to say so much more. I wanted him to give me a reason not to go ahead with the plans I had with Chico but he wasn't giving me anything.  Just words he barely even meant.

"I-I came here to say Goodbye."  He frowned.

"W-what do you mean?" He moved closer but I stepped back.

"I'm sorry." I was apologising for a lot of things but the main thing was for what I was about to do.  I was going to hurt so much more people that had  nothing to do with this. People I considered family.

But it needed to be done.

I was a very loyal person, but when someone breaks that bond, the bond will forever be broken