68

I got out of my room fully clothed to see a very serious Laurice sitting at the dinnig table

"Where were you last night?" She questioned.

I shrugged.
"I needed to clear my head.  So I took a drive."  I lied effortlessly. I couldn't tell her where I actually was, who I was  with and what we did.

I don't know why I chose him. I just wanted to see him after all this time. The main purpose of my text was to meet up to ask him Why. Why is he doing all of this. I had alot of questions for him, but it ended in us making out on top of my car.

I still don't know how to feel about it.

"Where are you going now?"  she questioned again.  I stopped and just stared at her.

"Why do you need to know? I'm a grown woman Laurice."  I narrowed ny eyes at her.

I didn't like all the questions.  It was either that or I was hiding my guilt. Because that's what I felt after last night.

"I'm just asking because I'm worried about you Rih." She gave me a soft smile

I clenched my jaw.
"There's nothing to worry about okay. Fuck Oscar,Fuck Aisha  Fuck everyone.", and with that I grabbed my keys and stormed out of the house.

It took 30 minutes to arrive at my destination. A restaurant in Brentwood. Outside of Freeridge where no one could recognise me.

I walked up to the hostess and gave her my name and I followed her to the table. 

My guest was already sitting there.

I thanked the hostess and sat down.  Looking at her.

"This place is right fancy."  She smirked looking around.

"It is."  I kept my answer short. I wasn't here to make small talk with anyone. 

"Wow. You're fun to be around." The santo girl rolled her eyes in amusement. But the amusement dropped omce she saw that I was being serious.

"Fine. Okay, If i tell you can we still like have lunch or some shit like that? This a five star restaurant." She shrugged. She was not what I expected her to be. She approached my table menacingly and now here she was. A goofball.

"We can do that."  I loosened a bit.

I had a role to play here

"I don't think Chico is working on his own on this you know."  She smiled as the waitress put down a basket of garlic bread infront of us. Her hand immediately taking one 

J frowned.
"What do you mean?"  I asked.

"So rumour has..well it's not really a rumour but one of my homegirls told me that her novio is getting paid good dinero to join him."

Where the hell would Chico get that money?
Unless..

"Cuchillos.." I muttered.

She was the only one with that kind of money  and  power to turn anyone against Oscar.  But why would she choose to do so. For what I know she loved Oscar 

"Bingo. You really are a smart chica huh?",  She smirked

"That's my theory...word out on the streets is that she doesn't want Spooks around because he can't control him. Because of you." She pointed her finger at me.

"Me?"

"Yes you. You are La Princessa Divine  she is afraid that you two will join forces and overthrow her."  My jaw clenched 

"Well she doesn't have to worry about that anymore."  I sat back sadly.

She frowned
"What do you mean?"

"Well, I caught him getting head from the bitch next door." It pained me to say it. Saying it out loud made it even more real for me.

Her eyes went wide.
"No,no you joking right? That puta next door? How the fuck did she pull that off. I've been around him for years and basically flashed my punani in his face and he's never responded to me. And this bitch been around for like 2 whole fucking hours and she got that dick." She started ranting and I simply sat there waiting for her to stop.

I couldn't believe what I just heard. I had a suspicion but I never expected Cuchillos to be the bad guy. But why? Oscar was doing good, Oscar was working to fight against the Prophets, he was working to help the fucking community. And Overthrowing her is the last thing on our minds. Where did she get that fucked up thought from.

"You know Spooky really loved you."  My attention went back to her and I saw her giving me a sad smile.

I scoffed. "If he really loved me he wouldn't have done what he did. I value loyalty more than anything and he fucked up."  I clenched my fist getting angrier by the second.

I still couldn't believe what he did. It all felt like a terrible nightmare.  But I could still see it. Him in her mouth, her choking on him and Him enjoying the pleasure he was getting from her.

It was all too much.

"So what are you going to do?"  She asked curiously.

"Nothing. Santos business is no longer my business. Anything which has to do with Oscar no longer concerns me."  My voice was cold.

I made my decision.
I was done with Oscar. I want absolutely nothing to do with him.

"So you're just going to let Chico take Santos away from him?" She said loudly catching a few rich side eyes.

I scoffed.
Who said anything about Letting Chico take away Santos

"Let? No, I'm going to help him take away Los Santos from him."

I was going to hit him where it hurts just like he did to me.

An Eye for an Eye.

He broke my heart, I was going to stomp and stab his.