81

"Don't have too much fun kids

"Don't have too much fun kids." Bryson smirked as I got into the car.

I looked over at Oscar who was already looking at me.
"Ready?" He asked

"Ready? I've been wanting to get out of this danm town with you forever." I smirked

He turned on the radio and we were off.
A whole week
A whole ass week just the two of us without any distractions.

And a week to master up the courage and tell him I was pregnant. Unlike the last time I was going to tell him. He needed to know and I was going to be more careful.

I've known for a few weeks now, and with the many times we actually had sex I couldn't tell when was the exact date I conceived. And I was waiting for him to find out first so that we can go to the hospital together. According to the internet I was 9 weeks pregnant.

I didn't know how to feel about that.

I leaned on the window and drifted off to sleep. I had low energy levels and I was miserable. This was one of those days.

I didn't know for how long we were driving but I woke up with Oscar gently shaking me.

"We're here." He announced and I rubbed my eyes looking up to see we were parked in front of this modern beach house.

It was beautiful.

The smell of sea salt, and the sound of the sea gulls and waves crashing made me so happy.

I took his hand and he helped me out the car and my feet were off the ground in seconds. I shrieked as he carried me inside the house bridal style.

"Where are you taking me?" I questioned when he kept on walking through some hallways. I chuckled when I realised he was taking me to the master bedroom.

My eyes widened at the view.
It was spectacular and I have a whole week to fully enjoy this place.

He threw me on the bed and hovered over me.

"When I say I'm going to make love to you every hour of the day know I mean it." He whispered pecking my lips with his.

I blushed wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"Then I look forward to every second of it with you." He leaned down and kissed me. It started off slow but then he got hungrier.

But I didn't want to have sex with him just yet. I had things to worry about and one of those things were the little thing in my belly he was pushing on with his lower body.

"Oscar, no. I want to go to the beach." I pulled away from him and he groaned.

"Fuck Robyn. I just want to be Inside of you." He whined

Him being inside of me was why now I had something inside of me.

"Where are our bags? I need to put a bikini on." I pushed him to the side getting on my feet.

"I'll go get it." He huffed walking out of the room.

He was such a big baby.

I walked to the bathroom and marvelled at the huge tub in the middle of the room. It was positioned right in front of the floor to ceiling window overlooking the beach.

I walk out to see him put the bag on the bed. I quickly got out a black bikini and walked to the bathroom to change.

"Why the fuck you changing in there for Rih? I've seen all of you" I could hear Oscar complaining in the other room.

"And have you get a boner from just looking at me? Fuck outta here you perv." I shouted back in amusement

"You sleeping gets me hard Robyn. Come one I wanna see you."

I understood where he was coming from. The longest we've gone without having sex was when I was away but then again since we got back together we've had sex every chance we could. And I was ashamed to admit we've had sex more than 10 times a week. When I was with Chico we didn't see each other that much and to him that was torture
For me, I could say my vagina got a fucking break.

I walked out of the room joining him on the balcony

"So we leaving anytime soon?" I questioned and he finally faced me.

"Not in that you're not." He glared down at my bikini.

"What? It's sexy." I shrugged defending my attire. Plus it was a bikini.

"You wanna know how many men gonna be lusting over you?" He questioned.

"Baby, I was bad before you, I ain't gonna change because I'm with you. You should feel honoured to have me by your side."

His glare turned hard and mine did too, not backing down.

"Fucking fine let's go." He said in defeat and I clapped.

We spent the whole afternoon at the beach relaxing. It felt heavenly to be here and not have to worry about anything.

It was a little bit after 6 when we decided to go back to the house. There we both took a shower and then Chef Oscar entered the building.

I knew he was cooking a feast just for the two of us. And the smell of the food was doing wonders for me.

I just sat down admiring him. Dinner was over before we knew it and he didn't waste another minute and dragged me to the bedroom.

I knew I couldn't make him wait longer.

It was going to be a long night.