62

Sleeping  naked together after having sex was another great form of intimacy  but with Oscar and I there was no sleeping

Sleeping  naked together after having sex was another great form of intimacy  but with Oscar and I there was no sleeping. We were just cooped up in each other's arm staring lovingly.

"I can't wait for you to come back."  He kissed my forehead.

"2 more and then I'm done." I sighed sleepily.

"And then I can finally meet our little threesome buddy Aisha."  He sat up straighter looking down at me. I know he was trying to see if I was actually serious.

I wasn't.

"Threesome?" He asked a hopeful glint in his eyes.

This fucker 

"Yeah. Threesome. Kind of threesome where I'm kicking both of your asses." I pushed him away turning my back to him

He sighed,wrapping his arms around me pulling me closer

"Mami, you know you with a fine ass cholo. You know how good everybody thinks I look. She said she set her eyes on me and when she wants something she gets it." It sounded like he was trying to convince me that this wasn't his fault.

"Whatever Oscar. But just know when I want something I get it. And I want to see the colour of her blood and one way or another I'm going to see it."  I scoffed

" She needs to take care of her abuelita Robyn."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He wasn't making this better for him at all. Since when did Oscar care about a stranger's abuelita?

"That's what she should've been doing. Instead of throwing herself at you. You wanna know what I think?" I turned to face him.

"Tell me what you thinking hermossa." He made a move to put his hands on my waist but I shoved him away.

"You're attracted to her."  I said in a duh tone.

"Are you fucking loca?" He asked defensively.

"I'm not.  It's normal... you see the guy that left here..He's in my class. And I won't lie. I am attracted to him."  I shrugged.

He sat up straighter in bed glaring down at me.
"Are you fucking serious?" He raised his voice 

I narrowed my eyes at him. This is what I hated it was definitely okay for a man to do whatever with another woman but when it was his woman's turn, they'll act like you killed a puppy or something like that.

"Yes I'm fucking serious." I got out of bed. I didn't care If I was butt ass naked. I had a point to make.
"The only difference is, In three years I didn't let him make a move on me. While a girl that moved across the street like 2 weeks ago has kissed you, groped you and squeezed your ass." I recite. Both Benji and Cesar told me everything I needed to know. And it was alot more than I was expecting