112

I clenched the the steering wheel in anger

I clenched the the steering wheel in anger. Robyn was due, I was meant to be on a plane somewhere and Cuchillos just had to find away to ruin things and ruin everything for the people associated with both Robyn and I.  We had somehow called a truce and heck I even forgot she existed until she decided to do the unspeakable. It would be wrong for me not to want revenge when I had the people I love hurting because of her. This wasn't just about me or Robyn, this was about everyone of us now.

We were about to form an alliance, gangs I trusted with my life were joining us. We all had one common problem and it was no longer the Prophet.

I parked inside the warehouse ran  out the car to see a warehouse full of people.

I nodded at Juan and Suarez who nodded back at me and I walked over standing next to Bryson. I was right when I said La Divine was something bigger than all of us and I could definitely see that here. Cuchillos really messed with the wrong group of people.

"Spooks this is Tom..all the way from France and he's brought some little friends to help us." I nodded at Tom and looked behind him to see a group of 3 men with him.

"Nice to meet you. And congratulations on marrying our Princess." His french accent was thick but not hard to understand.

"This is Elena, Brazil HQ and these are her girls.." I nodded briefly at the other 2 girls with her.

We had them, Suarez,Juan,The members of Los Santos that were loyal to a fault and the ones I trusted with my life. It wasn't much but we didn't need that.

"So what do we do?" We all gathered around the extremely large stainless steel table.

"We hit her just like she hit us." Gio shrugged and I nodded in agreement. She didn't just have bases her in Freeridge but she had some of them that weren't under my control across the West side and we could easily target them.

"She hurt my abuelita. I say we hurt someone she loves." Pablo shrugged and we all started thinking.

"It's kinda hard to believe that puta cares about other people but herself." Sad Eyes scoffed and then realisation hit me.

"Aisha and her little brother. Those are her kids." They must be the people she loves because that's what I noticed when she kidnapped me. It was some sort of revenge for Aisha.

"Are we really going after a kid?" Tom asked and I shrugged.

"We can leave the boy out of it...actually no, we can scar the little niño and kill Aisha." She deserves it for all the shit she's done.

"Okay that can be done but who's this Aisha?" Juan questioned.

"A chic that messed with the wrong girl that is." I smirked thinking back to the ass beating she got from Robyn. Till this day I'm still so proud.

"Where do we find this Aisha then?"

"She's gone off the map. We just have to find her."

"That can be done, Giana here can get that done for you." Helena nodded it the brunette next to her.

"We can start off with this after we hit her houses. Do you know their locations?" Bryson looked over to me and I smirked with raised eyebrows.

Do I know their locations? Some people seem to forget that I carried the drug scene down here for Los Santos.

"And what about after? What do we do?." Benji questioned and we looked between us.

I made eye contact with Bryson's and he nodded,both of us coming to an understanding.

We were doing this for everyone especially for Robyn and my daughter.

"We draw her out of her cage and we go for the kill." My voice was dark.

This excites me,and I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. I was craving for her blood and I was going to get it. The only problem I had was having to decide whether I wanted her death to be quick or slow and painful.

Everyone went into planning mode coming up with ways to lead to one common objective.

I looked down at my phone and stepped away from the group.

I dialled a number and let the phone ring hoping the person on the other line answered.  It took 4 rings before he answered the phone.

"It better be fucking worth it Oscar." I rolled my eyes at the angry old man on the other line.

"You were right. She came for us and we're going to bring her down." I knew that's something he wanted to hear.

I knew he's been waiting for this day for years because just like most of the people that crossed her, his life was also ruined by her even if she claimed she loved him.

"Give me the address and I'll come Spooky. Nothing more I want than ruining her just like she ruined me." I could basically hear the smirk on his face.

"Aite jefe."

I hang up the phone looking down at it a smirk slowly making its way to my face.

Everyone thought he died but it was about time Lil Ricky came back from the dead.