104

"Man I can't believe you're really moving out of this shit

"Man I can't believe you're really moving out of this shit." Felipe muttered shaking his head.

I can't believe it either,but it's something that needed to be done.

"Nah not gonna lie but I always saw you staying here and probably dying here. Freeridge will be shit without you mano." Another Santos Gio commented

I took a good look around at my gang, they were all gathered around me for one last hooray before tomorrow I officially drive out of Freeridge.

I've been here since this morning and I haven't seen Robyn ever since, I felt bad for being here but I needed her to understand that I needed to spend time with them.

"But yo Spooks, we gonna miss you. How the fuck are we meant to do gang shit without you." Sad Eyes smirked.

"You vatos acting like he moving out of Cali, he's still gonna be here." Benji frowned eyeing everyone.

I checked the time to see that it was 11 at night, I've been away from home for more than 12 hours and I knew Robyn must be worrying sick about me.

"You should go home Oscar." Benji's frown deepened making me frown.

"Nah I'm cool." I shrugged taking a swig out of my beer.

It was time for me to wake up and leave but I wanted to stay for a while longer and I know I was going to end up in deep shit because of it.

"You're acting like you're never going to see the gang again Oscar. Just wake up and go home you have a pregnant novia waiting for you man." My jaw clenched at his words.

"I just want to spend some time with my gang Benji, you either shut the fuck up and enjoy it or you should leave." I glared. I didn't need any negative comments being passed around. This was the last night I got to enjoy in Freeridge and I'll be danmed if I let anyone ruin it for me especially if it's Benji.

"You acting like you're being forced to move out of Freeridge when it's a joint decision you and Rih made. Now quit acting like capitán cabrón." I clenched my fists.

I didn't want to move out of Freeridge but what kind of father and fiancé would that make me if I went against Robyn's wishes. How would she react if I told her that I simply didn't want to move. I always talked and said that I wanted to move out,express my hate for Freeridge but that was only me lying to myself. I couldn't see myself anywhere else but here.

"You know what, I'm out of here. Cry me a river when you get into some shit with Robyn man." I watched him as he got on his feet and walked away no doubt walking out of the party.

I ignored the feeling of guilt and sat back in the chair taking in my surroundings. Will I be able to fucking do this shit in Brentwood?

I was already dreading the stares,the whispers and whatever the fuck these white boujee people had to say about me. I was not Brentwood material.

"Spooky." I looked up and smiled when I saw Khelani standing over me

"Sup." I nodded. Ever since that day at the warehouse with the whole Chico thing I could finally see her worth. I could finally see where her loyalty is.

"You know I'd never make you leave Freeridge." She smirked and I knew that she overheard the previous conversation.

I sighed. " I'm going to be a dad, it's not about just me anymore.." I rubbed my face in exhaustion. The alcohol and the exhaustion was getting to me now.

"You know I'd never thought I'd see you as a dad or better yet a husband." She smiled taking my hands off of me and sitting on my lap. I chuckled

"Well,things change." I shrugged letting her lean into me.

"Don't think so, deep down you always had it in you, Rih had to be the one to bring it out of you." She whispered her face inches away from mine. We both sat there gazing at each other.

"You're boring me. Last night here and this is how you want to entertain me?" I raised an eyebrow in question,earning a smirk my way.

"Well come on then papi let's dance." She woke up offering me her hand and I didn't hesitate in taking it.

I wanted to have a good time tonight

~

I don't know how I drove myself home but I did, I was both drunk,high and fucking exhausted. It was a night to remember and I thanked everyone for that.

I parked outside of Robyn's house and stumbled my way to the front door. The house was pitch black and by this time I knew she must be asleep.

But I was wrong.

As soon as I walked inside my eyes landed on her figure laying on her side on the couch watching tv. I was instantly filled with guilt.

Having heard me her eyes locked to mine and I knew I fucked up. I tried to stand up straight and act normal but it was clear as the night sky that I was in fact out of it.

"Hey baby." I stumbled making my way towards her but she got on her feet putting some distance between the two of us.

"It's 3 in the morning Oscar. You left the house at 10 and you come back at this hour....drunk? High?" She glared her hand cradling her bump.

Our bump

"No texts,No calls. I asked Benji where you were and he said you refused to leave the party. Why? Is your friends more important than me? Than your baby?" She questioned crossing her arms.

I was feeling extremely bad now. I should've left earlier.
"No Rih, I wanted to spend the last night with them." I defended

"How about the last night with me? Remember Freeridge is where we both started. This is where everything started for us. I was born and raised here too. Did it occur to you that I was also feeling like absolute shit because of the decision. Freeridge was my home too Oscar."

"But I guess that doesn't matter right, I didn't need my boyfriend and the father of my baby with his arms around me as we slept together for the last time here in freeridge."

I bit the insides of my cheeks hoping that the earth would just open up and swallow me.

She kept her eyes narrowed at me and I could see now just how tired she was.
"You should've stayed with your homies,because you're not getting in bed with me.....enjoy the couch or leave."