107

Oscar looked at himself in the mirror doing his tie. He was nervous and this was expected. It was his wedding day after all, something he's been waiting for ever since he met Robyn.

He knew that things were not all rainbows and sunshine at the moment but he hoped that Robyn knew that no matter what, this is something he wanted and his mind didn't change one bit.

"You look handsome." He turned around to see his dad there, a relationship that's been mended. Ray looked over at his son proudly,everything he could've ever wanted for him was happening. He was going to be a husband and a father none of the two easy to be,but one thing he knew for sure was that Oscar loved Robyn and that alone was enough.

"Have you seen her?" He asked, it's been 24 hours since he last saw Robyn and he missed her. Laurice was the one to blame wanting this wedding to be as traditional as possible .

"I have, and you're a lucky man."
And Oscar knew that he was.
~

"I wish mum was here."  Robyn smiled sadly as she looked at Bryson through the mirror. Bryson stood behind her in a tux, he was the one walking her down the aisle. He has been a father figure a brother and a best friend all in one and Robyn couldn't think of a better person to give her away.

"I'm sure she'll be proud of you. You look absolutely beautiful Rih." He smiled,trying to hold back the tears not wanting to cry in front of his baby sister.

He looked at her as she admired herself in the mirror both of their eyes on the huge bump in front of her. She rubbed it gently and gasped in excitement when she felt a kick, one thing was for sure, that baby was definitely a Diaz.  All she did was kick whenever she could and it gave Robyn butterflies even Oscar couldn't give her.

"You want to feel her?" Robyn asked Bryson who nodded slowly walking towards her. She turned around grabbing hold of his hand and placing it on her belly.

"Hey there Princess this is Uncle Bry." She whispered and with his eyes glued to her bump Bryson waited in anticipation for her to kick and she did.

"Whoa." He exclaimed at the full force of the kick, he laughed happily when she kicked again.

"She likes you." Robyn commented smiling at his brother. One thing she was certain of is that this baby was going to bring joy to everyone around them, they were all absolutely in love with her already and she had less than 8 weeks to go.

"Of course she does I'm the cool uncle not like those idiots Santos." This made Robyn shake her head.

"Are you crying?" She squinted her eyes studying her brother's face and sure enough he was. She had the choice to ignore it and let him be or tease the shit out of him and she chose the latter.

"Fuck no I'm not." He took his hand away wiping his face,he couldn't let her see him cry . He doesn't cry

"Yes you are. Why though? Is it because your little sister is getting married or your niece?" She crossed her arms raising her eyebrows looking at Bryson in amusement.

"Nah I'm shedding tears because you're marrying your life off to that dumbass." Bryson smirked. He knew that she knew that even if he teased Oscar a lot, he had so much respect for him but the only problem was that he was a Santos.

"You're such an idiot." They were interrupted when Laurice popped her head into the room.

"You look fucking sexy." She exclaimed walking into the room. Robyn admired her in her dress and she did the same.

"You were right the bump is the accessory." She smiled looking at her best friend. Robyn always dreamt of this day and now it was finally happening and Laurice couldn't be anymore happier for her than she already was.

"Please don't cry or else you'll make me cry." Robyn pursed her lips trying to control her emotions which were twice as hard now.

"You look really beautiful Rih. I'm so so happy for you." Laurice grabbed her hand giving it a right squeeze

Another knock was heard and they both turned to the door and Robyn gasped once she saw who it was.

"Mum." She muttered not being able to control the tears anymore. She couldn't believe it but there standing in the room was Kirstin Tiller. She looked over at Laurice who shrugged, this had nothing to do with her.
"It was all Oscar."  She smiled widely as the two embraced each other in a hug.

"Your bump's gotten bigger." Kirstin let out a small laugh as she looked at her daughter.

"You look absolutely beautiful." This had been the words she's been hearing a lot today but it didn't calm her nerves at all. She was anxious to see Oscar's reaction. She wanted him to have the same thought as everyone else.

"Okay, I'm just going to leave before y'all fill the room with your girly tears." Bryson muttered awkwardly pointing at the door.

"Stop it come give your mum a hug." Kirstin pulled her son towards her and he closed his eyes in the warmth of his mother's hug. He missed her as much as she missed them.

"Okay guys we're walking in 10." Keisha was the next one to walk into the room and even if she was there whilst Robyn was getting ready she couldn't help but stop in her steps and stare at her. She sent her a proud smile which Robyn returned and then they were all ushered out of the room by Laurice.

She kissed her mother goodbye and took Bryson's hand as he guided her to the downstairs of the beach house which had the beach as it's backyard. Laurice sure knew how to pick a wedding venue and nothing about the location was a disappointment.

Oscar stood nervously at the altar looking towards the door Robyn was suppose to be walking out of. There was approximately 30 people here from both sides. He smiled proudly at some close friends sat there in dress shirts and tux,who would've thought he would ever see them like this.

To his side, Cesar, Jamal, Pablo and Benji stood as his best men and they all stood there proudly in support for the couple.

His eyes landed on Kirstin who walked awkwardly to her seat right next to Martin and he didn't miss the way he looked at her. Oscar knew this day wouldn't be perfect without her presence and he would do anything to make Robyn happy.

He let out a breath when the violinist started playing and she saw Keisha,Laurice and Monse getting ready to do their walk. His heart started beating fast.

The walk was fast and soon enough they were standing on the other side looking in the direction they walked in.

Oscar could already feel the tears and he looked towards the sky to contain himself.

He didn't want to cry.

In a matter of seconds the wedding march started to play and everyone got on their feet.

"Here we go fool." Benji whispered.

Here we go indeed