114

I haven't slept In 24 hours and the exhaustion was finally kicking

I haven't slept In 24 hours and the exhaustion was finally kicking. There was no rest for the wicked and there definitely was no rest for the ones trying to get rid of the wicked. We've been running on diesel these past few days trying to put things together.

I excused myself walking away to one of the rooms here in the warehouse which has become our new home and took out my phone dialling Robyn's number.

I braced myself for the ear full I was about to get . These pregnancy hormones made her ten times more ruthless than she already is.

"Well Well Well if it isn't my estranged husband." I could hear the eye roll on the other line.

"How are you and my baby doing?" I asked sitting on a bench pressing my back against the wall.

"I don't know. Nice of you to finally call." I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose. I already knew she's going to be difficult.

"Rih...Robyn I've been busy okay. We're just trying to get shit sorted, I wanted to call trust me. I'm exhausted. I miss you."

The line went silent for a few minutes before I heard her sigh.

"You should get some rest Oscar. Promise me you will."

I can't

"Promise me you will or I will come down there and drag your ass to a bed and chain you to it." She hissed angrily. Her mood shifted so quick taking me by surprised. But I was more amused than scared,but she didn't like it when I chuckled at her words.

"I'm not joking Os-.." I frowned when she stopped and I heard a faint hiss.

"What's happening?" I questioned already getting to my feet.

"N-nothing. I-I.." She hissed again this time loudly and I was already walking out of the room to my car.

"Robyn,what the fuck is going on?" It was my turn to get angry.

"N-nothing Oscar. I just hit my knee.." she said out of breath and I stopped not buying any of the shit she just said.

"Twice?"

"Just like my forehead I have huge knees too." I rubbed my temples.

"What's happening there? I'm not quite happy about the lack of information I'm getting." I was purposely not telling her anything because I didn't want her to worry.

"I don't want you to worry okay." I could hear her mind ticking.

"Fine I trust you. Just call me every hour of the day just so that I know you're okay." I smiled at mi eposa, I never thought I'd get to say that because I always thought I'd end up dead before it happens.

"Te quiero."

"I love you too." I hang up the phone and walked back to where everyone was.

"Good news Spooks... Got a location on that girl." Bryson announced when he saw me. I nodded, we were finally getting somewhere.

"Good. Have a few men monitor her every move and then when we ready we snatch her little ass up." I ignored the glare from Bryson knowing what he was about to say.

"You do not know that this is my gang. You're in La Divine's territory?" He questioned.

I raised my eyebrow at his antics "your point?" I challenged. He narrowed his eyes at me before huffing.

"Never like your bald ass anyway." He said under his breath walking away.

"Did you talk to Rih?" I looked over at Benji who had joined me. I nodded

"She's not happy that I didn't call...feel like she's hiding something though homes... Keisha told you anything?" I questioned. I'll be dumb if I believed that she hit her knee...twice

"She told me Emily stopped by,that's it." I no longer felt the resentment for Emily but I still didn't trust that bitch regardless of who she was seeing.

"Oscar we hitting the houses today or what?" I glanced at Bryson and without even a trace of doubt I nodded. This is where it all begins.

"Blow all that shit up." But before Bryson go give the go ahead we were interrupted.

"Now this is what I'm talking about." Everyone turned to the voice and as soon as they did all guns were pulled up.

"No love here, you putos just gonna point guns at me? What the fuck you gonna do?" I bit my lips trying not to laugh.

"Who the fuck are you and what the fuck are you doing in my house?" Bryson shouted his gun aimed directly at the man.

"Who the fuck is this Spooky?." I heard Benji asked but I ignored him.

"Oscar talk to your little friend here." Everyone turned to me.

"Who the fuck you bringing up here fool?" I rolled my eyes.

"Everyone... this is Lil Ricky. And no one knows Cuchillos better than this guy." I pointed at him and he smirked quite arrogantly.

"The Lil Ricky?" Benji asked staring at the man with wide eyes. "Ain't he dead?"

I glanced at Benji shaking my head at the stupidity. Clearly he wasn't.

"So you mean to tell me you got that fucked up, Elementary art, crayon design looking tattoo on your arm just for him to be alive?"